What's the most disurbing film you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'General' started by snowbeast323, Dec 16, 2008.

1. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

Irreversible for it's one long and too realistic rape scene. I think the part about that that disturbed me the most was when you vaguely see a witness appear in the background and that person does NOTHING to help her. Not physically, doesn't start yelling, doesn't even get her help after leaving. My God.

The other would be Murder, Set, Pieces. The scene with the toddler walking over to his dead mother and crying his eyes out just sickened me to no end. I wanted to beat the shit out of Nick Palumbo for shooting such a scene because you know damn well that toddler was NOT acting. FUCK YOU NICK! :fire:

2. Enutz666

Enutz666 Member

The Girl Next Door

3. Real snuff flicks.. I guess they wouldn't be considered "film" just trash, but this weird guy that was into horror movies in the more "city" area of AR had some real snuff flicks and showed me them, I wasn't impressed. But Guinea Pig is pretty disturbing, I love that because I know it's not real, Although I enjoy watching Faces Of Death (Mostly fake), Faces Of Gore (Just plain disgusting) and all those Traces Of Death series, I guess the snuff flicks I watched, seeing people die just to make a film (for sex or whatever) is disturbing to me, but seeing people die (by accident, suicide or whatever) isn't so bad to me, I guess it doesn't bother me so much as it would other people because when I was young I saw someone get killed by a car accident and it just gave me nightmares. Kinda confusing I guess.
    But yeah, Guinea Pig. lol.

4. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

IRREVERSIBLE was really unpleasant.Three quarters of the audience I saw it with walked out.I give the director points for getting under your skin but it is not a film I want to revisit.
    TETSUO:THE IRON MAN was also rather disturbing to me,but in a different way.It was ultra strange and very bleak.Lots of walkouts with that one too.

5. Copyboy

Copyboy Well-Known Member

CANNIBAL FEROX - animal killings for the sake of a movie are unacceptable - couldn't even get through this one and will never attempt to watch another "cannibal" movie

IRREVERSIBLE - what gets me is that some of the same critics who bashed slashers in the '80s for being exploitative actually recommended this stinking pile of excrement

6. Harry Warden

Harry Warden Well-Known Member

Henry, Portrait of a Serial Killer was pretty disturbing for me. Michael Rooker's performance is " chilling ".

7. gore

gore Guest

Salo, mainly all the homoerotic stuff.

8. Fistfuck

Fistfuck Slowest to 2000 posts

Nice.

Loser.

9. I really enjoyed The Iron Man movie, when his "you know whhaatt" turned into a drill and he fucked his girlfriend with it, I said "holy shit, no he didn't did he?", and the girl i was with at the time said "please turn this off, it's really fucked up" and of course i didn't. lol.

10. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Yeah - as I understand it, nothing about Salo is supposed to be erotic. It's supposed to be disgusting. I mean, wasn't their raping and forcing the kids to do other things they didn't want to do? What the hell is erotic about that?

11. MrVess

MrVess Guest

As jaded as I am, "Gruz 200" did move me. Ugly, bleak and utterly hopeless, with realistic characters as revolting and empty as, not to push it, the "Dnepropetrovsk maniacs".

12. MrVess

MrVess Guest

He didn't. Short of the recordings of rapes and murders supposedly made by a pair of Arkan's Tigers for the specific purpose of selling them after the war, there aren't any. And the ones they allegedly made were presumably destroyed.

13. BoredSeal

BoredSeal New Member

I was most disturbed with Tetsuo and L´interieur. That was probably first time in my life when I felt old to watch something so unmoral. I fast-forwarded both movies. Dehumanized man in Tetsuo and pregnant woman being terrorized and ripped with scissors, that´s really my worst of.

Some movies like Haute Tension have some disturbing moments, but mostly I respect them. I don´t respect L´interrieur, these French assholes just wanted to make their mark in history with making disgusting and shocking movie and I hate them :)

14. Oh no, these were real, he got 'em from germany cause the dude's from germany. I know real from fake and there were no cut scenes what so ever. so yeah, their real, just not something I wanted to watch cause i knew they were real.

15. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

I second that. You guys must see this film...

16. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

I think you were taken for a ride. I doubt they were real.

17. gore

gore Guest

Ok, maybe I did not word that sensitively enough, sorry about that. To me it seemed like it was plenty erotic enough to the ones involved other than the children, and there were plenty of other scenes not involving the kids which showed what I mean. I guess I wasnt expecting that sort of stuff. Sorry about that. It was disturbing and that is why I posted it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2008
  18. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

Loved Irreversible. I just could have done without the rather extensive rape scene.

The Corporation for me. It is the real life insanity that bothers me.

19. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

i know how u feel. i couldn't believe i sat through Cannibal Holocaust, but when i recently attempted to watch Ferox, i was sick to my stomach and had enough. i am right there with you in not attempting to watch another cannibal movie.

btw, i just saw LHOTL again today. after the 15 min mark, when the parents are making the cake for Mari and the girls are gettin beat up buy Krug, Weasel, and Sadie. it is sad b/c the parents are doing something really special for their daughter, while her and her friend are getting beat/tied up. the whole movie is just as good as i remembered, but that was one scene that stood out to me.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  20. MadmanMarz

MadmanMarz Member

Easily Irreversible...
    From the realistic fire extinguisher bludgening to the nausiating, clausterphobic rape scene...this is one of the only films my wife has ever made me feel like a creep for watching it.