This Decade (2010+) has any new actors/actresses/directors made an impression on you?

Discussion in 'General' started by booper71, May 11, 2013.

1. booper71

booper71 B-Zone on Roku

Actors & Actresses (Directors as well) that at the start of this new decade have impressed you to the point you believe they will have long or significant careers in the film industry.

Ex: Chris Hemsworth - a vetern tv actor at a young age who emerged on the map in late 2009 with "The Perfect Getaway" then with the exposure of being in Marvel related flicks started carving a career that included fan favorites like "Cabin In The Woods". I could see him being a major player in film by the end of the decade.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  2. booper71

booper71 B-Zone on Roku

It's like my movie thread but people based instead of overall production specific.

3. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

The two that come to mind are Gretchen Lodge from Lovely Molly and AnnaLynne McCord from Excision.

4. Demoni

Demoni Active Member

I think this thread is not very well made... How can someone point new actors/actresses/directors that made an impression when only 2 years and 4 months have passed?

Although any period of 10 years is a decade, because the common calendar starts with year 1, a full decade is years 1 to 10.

Even if we count 2010 as a starting period, only 3 years and 4 months have passed, way early to tell anything... only if your´re counting this thread to be alive by the end of 2020.

5. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

AnnaLynne McCord has been around since before 2010 so I don't think she really counts for this thread. She did a fine job in Excision but that would be like saying Traci Lords should be included even though she's been making movies since the 80's.

6. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Even though imdb dates her work back to 2002, I hadn't heard of or seen Danielle Panabaker until 2009's Friday reboot. Since I've seen 5-6 things and she leaves all kinds of good impressions. She's pretty and fine actress too, dare I say a modern day "scream queen". Yeah, I'll say it.