The Hunt - Friday, March 13th

Discussion in 'General' started by CPT HOOK, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Saw this on the weekend and had a blast with it. It really surprised me as it hit the ground running till the end. I liked that no one was safe and how they used it here. Recommended.

2. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

I thought those faces she pulled were hilarious in a good way. Made me like her more :D

Horrorphilly and hots4 like this.
  3. Horrorphilly

Horrorphilly Active Member

I noticed a couple quirky looks she gave and liked it I really enjoyed the movie.

fceurich39 and Zombie Dude like this.
  4. sinister

sinister Active Member

Thought this was trash. Reasonably well made, entertaining trash and definitely worth a watch once, but still trash. :)

Myron Breck likes this.
  5. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

Picking up the bluray DVD combo pack on June 9 will be 22.96. Also out that day is we summon the darkness.

6. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Amazon currently has a coupon for this. $4.39 off, bringing the price down to $16.66.

Basically, they're competing with Target's B2G1 sale, only you don't have to buy 2 other movies to get the price. I actually went into a Target store to pick up this, Invisible Man, and Fantasy Island, but the only one they carried in-store was Invisible Man. And their movie department has been condensed down to a single aisle.

Anyway, $16.66 isn't too shabby for a new release blu-ray, considering it was just released last Tuesday with a $22.99 pricetag.

7. Natas

Natas Is it October yet?

Picked up this blu/dvd combo used pretty cheap. Had a lot of fun with it. Found it really entertaining, never dragged, really glad I added it to the collection. One of those flicks that should have some good rewatch value in the future. I just hope the Hunt doesn't get forgotten as one of those released in the infamous year that was 2020.

CPT HOOK likes this.
  8. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

This movie was actually the last time I was in a movie theater. March 13th, 2020. Crazy.

I do miss it. I have to give kudos to Focus Features though for all the free virtual screenings they've been doing. Not ready to go back to the theater yet, so getting to see their movies for free from home two days before they hit theaters has been nice. They watermark 'em, but you can't beat the price. The PVOD rental model is nice, but that $19.99 rental fee needs to come down considerably.