Terminator : S.E

Discussion in 'General' started by PELOQUIN, Oct 7, 2001.

1. PELOQUIN

PELOQUIN New Member

Im having some probs with mine. the side containing the special features is workinh fine but the other side is not working fine at all. i can't access the main titles i have to go thrue track 1 chapt 1 to access everything and the special hidden features are probably causing all those probs cause i can't watch them. i was wondering if any of you are having problems with the DVD cause when i got back at the store to exchange it we ran some test and guest what it worked ok. so im guessing that my dvd must the prob but for me to access the track 1 and chapt 1 i have to hit on my dvd causing a physical reset... not good at all!

2. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

i just bought the Terminator DVD yesterday and watched it today...no problem at all. works just fine on both sides.

3. Philzilla

Philzilla Member

mine works fine as well. Could be a player issue, so you should let everyone know what you got.

4. I've been trying to find it, but I haven't found a store near me that has it. I may have to order it off the net.

5. betterdan

betterdan Guest

i had trouble with mine at 1 hour 15 minutes and 32 seconds it started pixellizing and skipping for the next 10 minutes. I took it back and got another one and this one seems ok so far.

6. Matt

Matt Guest

I just watched mine. I've watched everything but the documentaries and had no problems whatsoever.

7. MISFITZ

MISFITZ Guest

Yeah, mine is working fine too. Both sides!

I noticed quite a bit of "grain", "dust" and "scratches" on the film though. Reading the cover, I rolled my eyes on the description that is was recorded from a "HIGH QUALITY SOURCE".

Probably better than past transfers, which I haven't seen, but there is some "blemishes" in this transfer that stand out.

Still i think its a good disc with some good features. I'm happy I bought it! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2001
  8. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

Glitch?

Thankfully, no problems with the movie side.

Stupid Question: Are the hidden features supposed to be slide shows?

9. Philzilla

Philzilla Member

not that stupid, and yes slide show