Return of the Living Dead Scream July 19, 2016

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by buck135, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=18798

Great news for those who aren't region free. The More Brains doc is easily worth the cost of this disc. I'm intrigued about the remaster and inclusion of the workprint, but the audio while almost perfect isn't. My Second Sight blu-ray does have the theatrical audio.

Would have been nice to get parts 2 and 3 (thanks Warner and Lionsgate!).

2. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Same here. Great news on the More Brains documentary. I really hope they have the original audio, but judging on the info so far there's no answer on that. You would think they would list it in the release info if it was there. Actually there should be BOTH audio tracks included. That seems that the proper way to go.

3. cgay2

cgay2 Member

There's big news in the scream factory page about this. The original audio is back except the damned. I been a fan of the film for over 24 years its my all time fave. The damned song being gone never made me mad on the old dvds it was the other tunes that were altered did. So this is the best news I got. I already pre order it. I am glad I waited and didn't buy second sight disc this transfer will blow it away. So there you have it back to original audio minus The Damned but better picture. I will go with better picture. It was the other song that were messed with that was annoying like burn the flames being turned down and tall boys cut off. Heck the damned was missing from the crappy Hemdale vhs tapes from the early 90's and the rest was there.

4. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

will be getting this release day 1 I really wish we could get part 2 on blu-ray with original audio I have the crappy warner dvd as well as a bootleg dvd with both original and new audio tracks included

5. MisterTwister

MisterTwister The Schlock King

Part 2 on blu-ray with the original soundtrack is my list of most wanted blu-rays. I don't see it happening but I'll still dream about it.

With the original audio intact (for the most part) I'll definitely be buying this. My fave zombie movie!

6. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

PM sent.

7. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

This is already being discussed in the Shout Factory thread. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.