point and click horror games

Discussion in 'General' started by sumo8675309, Jun 19, 2006.

1. sumo8675309

sumo8675309 Active Member

i was just wondering if any of you play these type of games , i found a good one called The house while it's not that long it's pretty good .anyone know of any more good games like this

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  2. Spacevis

Spacevis Well-Known Member

this has some cool visual effects, but as a game it's not very good to be honest

3. MrVess

MrVess Guest

Adventure horror games?

There are so many the list would take too much space - with Legacy, Veil of Darkness, Shadow of the Comet ruling as the top three, and Sanitarium, Darkseed, Harvester and, of course, all Gabe Knights worth a mention.

The Seventh Guest will no doubt be listed by someone, but it's just a puzzle game.

4. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

you forgot phantasmagoria

5. sumo8675309

sumo8675309 Active Member

i need help finding a point and click game , all i can remember is that u put a pair of screaming eyes called eye scream in a bucket to make some kind of potion....can anyone help?????????

edit :
    i found out what it was called ,Companions of Xanth based on Piers Anthony's series of books for those who want to play it u can downlaod it here

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  6. ArrowBeach

ArrowBeach Active Member

PC games like SILVERLOAD, CHRONICLE OF THE SWORD, DRACULA:RESURRECTION, JUGGERNUT, STUPID INVADERS were also ported over to systems like Saturn, dreamcast, PSX, etc.

7. Anaestheus

Anaestheus Well-Known Member

I actually played a lot of these back when I had more time. High recommendations go to: Amber Journeys Beyond, The Dark Eye, Sanitarium, The Blackstone Chronicles. Dark Eye and Blackstone aren't necessarily good as games, they're way too easy, but they've got great atmosphere.

And while these are more FPS, I've also really been creeped out by System Shock 1 and 2, the first chapter of Undying, and Dark Corners of the Earth.