PIECES Special Edition Coming

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by bruce h, Jun 27, 2002.

1. bruce h

bruce h Editor - CINEMA ARCANA

Grindhouse Releasing have secured the rights to JP Simon’s trash-classic PIECES, and will be doing their damnedest to ensure it’s the definitive version. It’ll still be a while before it comes out (duh, it’s Grindhouse) but fans of the film may want to know there’s a better disc on the horizon. (And yes, I know about the German disc. Apparently it has a making-of segment, but what they don’t tell you is that it’s NOT the making of PIECES!)

2. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

if you wherent in the business id call you a fuckin lier! thats the best god damn news i heard all day. comin from a guy that pissed me the hell off at one time, he sure just brought a big smile to my face. thanks dude..i needed it. too bad grindhouse takes forever to bring out shit...i hope its worth the wait. again thanks!

3. ??

What IS it a making of segment of, then?

4. bruce h

Re: ??

Some totally unrelated piece of crap.

5. Grindhouse doing a release of PIECES? Ok, I'm one of those people that hates buying another version of a DVD I already have, but if Grindhouse is doing this then I'll definitely give them my cash for a special edition of this, and then I can dump my Diamond copy. This is cool news!

Hey Bruce, any updated info on the I DRINK YOUR BLOOD dvd release?

6. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

Or the Cannibal Holocaust DVD.

7. bruce h

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD is pretty much finished, the packaging is being designed right now. CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST still has a little more work that needs to be completed, they're working on the sound today, actually.

8. Cool, looks like I Drink Your Blood will come out first! I've been excited about this one more than any other horror DVD. Is Image going to be distributing this?

9. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD is so sadly underrated. Glad to see a great company like Grindhouse is doing it. Hopefully, the upcoming DVD will attract new fans as this is clearly a fun film deserving of much more.

10. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

Oh yeah, and a PIECES special edition.. nice! Looks as if my Diamond (bootleg?) DVD will become a thing of the past.

11. I think a lot of the newer DVD-generation horror fans have never heard of this film, so that's why you never really see anybody talking about it. It was one of the first bootleg videos I ever got and it's a personal fave. If you love trashy, sick, twisted, 70's "backwoods" type of horror stuff then you'll totally LOVE this movie. Sit back and enjoy.