"Paradise Lost" to get DVD release...

Discussion in 'General' started by JW77, Jun 10, 2005.

1. JW77

JW77 Support Halliburton

In the UK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009OJ92M

£14.99 for a two-disc set containing both the original "Paradise Lost: The Child Murders At Robin Hood Hills" and "Revelations: Paradise Lost 2."

According to the Amazon specs, it's going to be region 0 and NTSC, so it should be playable on all US/Canadian DVD players.

2. chrishicks

chrishicks classic is back!!!

cool. I haven't seen this in ages and I don't think I ever saw part 2.

3. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

Well, if you want to keep your sanity, I wouldn't watch it. Don't get me wrong, the Docs are great, but you will be so angry at the events that you will want to...

4. Why be angry? They were made by someone biased (he thinks the kids are innocent just because they watch horror movies) and I still found the boys involved to be guilty as sin.

5. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

Shortly after three eight-year-old boys were found mutilated and murdered in West Memphis, Arkansas, local newspapers stated the killers had been caught. The police assured the public that the three teenagers in custody were definitely responsible for these horrible crimes. Evidence?

The same police officers coerced an error-filled “confession” from Jessie Misskelley Jr., who is mentally handicapped. They subjected him to 12 hours of questioning without counsel or parental consent, audio-taping only two fragments totaling 46 minutes. Jessie recanted it that evening, but it was too late— Misskelley, Jason Baldwin and Damien Echols were all arrested on June 3, 1993, and convicted of murder in early 1994.

Although there was no physical evidence, murder weapon, motive, or connection to the victims, the prosecution pathetically resorted to presenting black hair and clothing, heavy metal t-shirts, and Stephen King novels as proof that the boys were sacrificed in a satanic cult ritual. Unfathomably, Echols was sentenced to death, Baldwin received life without parole, and Misskelley got life plus 40.

For over 11 years, The West Memphis Three have been imprisoned for crimes they didn’t commit. Echols waits in solitary confinement for the lethal injection our tax dollars will pay for. They were all condemned by their poverty, incompetent defense, satanic panic and a rush to judgment.

found out more here: http://www.wm3.org/

6. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I will definitely be getting this. Aside from Waco: The Rules of Engagement, the first Paradise Lost is the best documentary I've seen. I actually have yet to see the second one. Anyway, while I do have this on tape, I very much look forward to this release.

7. I'm aware of the excuses the defense would like everyone to swallow, but it's all bullshit. That website is run by biased people who believe these three murderers to be innocent, of course the info there is gonna point to a frame up. I've read enough on this case ELSEWHERE to know who's guilty and who isn't.

8. Luna

Luna Guest

I haven't seen either of these documentaries, even though I've been wanting to for a few years now. I know only the second one was on DVD in R1, but I always hate watching something out of sequence. :(

9. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

You seem pretty convinced they did it. How did you come to your conclusion?

What about the bite marks that don't match?

What about there being no blood at the crime scene, no evidence on there person or at there house?

Do you think they were all involved?