Mile High Horror Film Festival (oct 3-6, 2013)

Discussion in 'General' started by Spit, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Spit

Spit Active Member

Has anyone been to Mile High Horror Film Festival in Denver or a similar event? Its a weekend long festival of indy horror films from around the global with special guests and crap like that. It looks like it would be fun, but also kinda expensive. I'm trying to decided if I should go and even if I do, I don't know if I could convince anyone to come with me. Anyone from the forum going?

2. Spit

Spit Active Member

I decided to attend the Mile High Horror Fest and so far is been great! Caught a screening of the Exorcist last night where Linda Blair did a Q and A befor the show. She looks amazing (especially considering shes 53), she was funny, gracious, and overall seems like a super sweet lady. She talked about fond times while making Sweet Hostage, which now I feel like I have to see. She also mentioned that her mother is in the Exorcist, but didn't tell us where. Anybody know? Apparently, she donate the proceeds from her appearance to local charities to aid in flooding recovery. :)

Today I'm hoping to catch a screening of Dawn of the Dead with Tom Savini and Ken Foree in attendance. The venue that the festival is being held in is cool, they do dinner and drinks in the theater. They've got a special menu going on that includes a zombie burger with actual brains on it. Tonight I dine on BRAINS!

3. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Awesome, sounds like a lot of fun!