Lionsgate releases Chud 2, Ghoulies III and The Unholy on DVD

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterTwister, Mar 16, 2012.

1. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope this is a joke, but I fear it is not.:nervous:

2. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Either way, it's pretty damn funny.

3. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

No, it's true. It happened Thursday, right after work. He was already looking for it, when it wasn't busy in the Electronics Department, and he was putting the movies on the flood. I was trying to think the "Dueling Banjos" then I thought of Family Guy's shirt "Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos." with Brian and Stewie. Then, he found Deliverance, and I thought "Your friends are possibly not your actual friends, or maybe you need to find some other friends.

4. evildeadfan123

I meant floor, not Flood. Need to proofread my spelling. I wish I would have gotten his name. I even had a little kid, he looked to be no more than 9 years old, and he was asking what movie I was looking for, and I told him a 8 Horror Movie Collection, and another movie.

5. bigdaddyhorse

Hopefully it was just some friends fucking with him, although everyone probably should watch Deliverence before going camping. Then you'll either have an eye out for trouble, or at least be prepared to squeal! The sterotype humor is strong though. If I had been in that store and was asked that I probably would've replied with "are you fucking kidding me" or "seriously", then either hit the floor laughing or run in fear, guess I'd have to be there to know which.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  6. evildeadfan123

I actually didn't say much to the employee. Didn't want to hurt his feelings, but when it found it, he said "This is the one I was looking for." At least it was only $5.00

7. YottNik

YottNik Pay the price!

Mutilated, if you happen to see a Ghoulies III or Blood Diner set, I would definitely be interested assuming the shipping is reasonable. Thanks.

8. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    I do have 2 copies of the Blood Diner set left. I'll let them go for $15 each, shipped. I was going to put them on Ebay, but would rather have someone on the forum buy them. I sold all the rest here as well.

9. bigdaddyhorse

Nothing again today, although they are now up at least 3 copies each of the Bloody Murder and AfterDark 3 sets.

Also spotted a new $7.88 BD bin. They had the 4 Resident Evil films (first 3 + Degeneration) in the exclusive blu-ray steelbooks in that bin. If anyone wants one or more them, PM me soon (3 copies of each, except only 1 Degeneration left when I left). $15 to your US door (steelbooks are heavy, plus each has a bonus dvd). Last time they had these in the $8 bin they were gone the next day. I almost grabbed them all in case, but have to watch my $ a bit closer.

10. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

Yeah, still none at mine.

It could very well be at the bottom of the bin, but I can't bring myself to start chunking them in a cart yet. I'm hoping I'll go in one day and they'll be on top of the pile or somewhere on a shelf.

11. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

That's what I did and nobody gave a shit, shithead. :glasses:

12. coldheart

coldheart Member

Received it today.Thanks for the the deal Mutilated Prey.

13. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I got mine from Mutilated Prey also. I just watched The Unholy, which I'd never seen before. Decent enough movie but the ending was hysterical. There was a quick bit where a little demon tries to run away from the priest before getting blown up that absolutely killed me. I don't know why, but it was seriously one of the biggest laughs I've ever had. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe and had to pause the movie and get up and walk around for a minute to recover from it. I wasn't expecting that.

Anyway, glad to have the set, hope the rest of you eventually find them, or obtain them from someone here.

14. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

Still need one if anyone can help for a DECENT price. Sure they will hit Ohio at some time but am sick of running around like a madman trying to find them.

15. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

While at my place in NH I took a peek at the FU Bins in Claremont and couldn't find CHUD II or Blood Diner for you guys. There was one copy of the Bloody Murder set and that's it.

16. YottNik

YottNik Pay the price!

Thanks for giving it a shot.

17. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

In case any of you are too busy playing with your balls(those nuts between your legs). I see eBay is flooded with these Blood Diner/ Chud 2 DVD set's dirt cheap. I did a quick search for completed auctions and these are selling for less then $7 a pop now. Nice to see the trolls can't turn a profit no more.

18. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    I still have 2 of the Blood Diner sets. I've only offered them to people around the forum and given them cheap to friends I know. I was never going to put them on Ebay. I'm willing to take a trade or will sell them for a reasonable cost, but I'm not willing to give them away. If I go to the post office, that's gas and time and it costs around $4 to ship it with postage and packing materials. Let me know.

19. evildeadfan123

Glad to hear that the bozos trying to make a profit on eBay are breaking even, after they pay eBay fees, and also, PayPal fees. From Shannafey, I purchased the 8 and 6 Horror Collection, and received both of them Thursday Afternoon. I have already watched Disc 2 of the 8 Horror Collection, which consisted of Chopping Mall, The Unholy, Class of 1999, and Slaughter High. I already had Slaughter High on a separate DVD, but I wanted it for the other movies on the 2nd Disc, and I viewed the entire 2nd on Thursday and Friday Night. I was plesantly surprised with the picture quality. I thought it was excellent picture quality for all 4 of the movies, considering The Unholy and Class of 1999 has never been released on Region 1 DVD, until this collection came out. I'm so glad that I purchased this, even though I do already own Waxwork. I have been wanting 976-EVIL 2 for a long time, since I have 976-EVIL already. I want to give a big THANK YOU to Shannafey, who, like me, is a HUGE Supernatural fan.:banana:

20. cgay2

cgay2 Member

Class of 1999 was put out in R1

But Class of 1999 was already put out R1 by lions gate in 08 and it was widescreen

http://www.amazon.com/Class-1999-Br...1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1333812775&sr=1-1

The Unholy
    Ghoulies 3
    CHUD 2
    976 Evil 2 where the new ones and in the other set Blood Diner

My Walmart in Indiana had them last month when this craziness started I found several Blood Diners and only one of the 8 pack. I only bought one of each for me after taking apart a bin. But I left all other remaing copies on top. Its no fun when damn trolls buy all this up and ask insane prices. I enjoyed hunting these down reminded of the late 90s when I would hunt vhs from closing stores. Last night I was there again buying other dvds and I saw tons of Blood Diner set never again I found that 8 pack