Jeepers 2

Discussion in 'General' started by PELOQUIN, Sep 26, 2001.

1. PELOQUIN

PELOQUIN New Member

<Fango reports that director Victor Salva has a lot in stored for a JEEPERS CREEPERS sequel. He is envisioning the film the same way James Cameron approached ALIENS: more monsters, more action, more victims. The original actors all had sequel clauses in their contracts; Gina Philips is likely to star again with Jonathan Breck reprising his Creeper role, while Justin Long may only reappear in a cameo.>

hummm now youre talking are'nt we gonna have some fun with the next one.

2. PELOQUIN

PELOQUIN New Member

Oups!

here is what i have found about Jeepers 2 :

- Fango reports that director Victor Salva has a lot in stored for a JEEPERS CREEPERS sequel. He is envisioning the film the same way James Cameron approached ALIENS: more monsters, more action, more victims. The original actors all had sequel clauses in their contracts; Gina Philips is likely to star again with Jonathan Breck reprising his Creeper role, while Justin Long may only reappear in a cameo.

3. Sounds good to me. I loved Jeepers Creepers.

4. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I loved Jeepers Creepers, and can't wait for the sequel! I am also sooo very glad that Gina Philips will be returning. She is gorgeous to the extreme!

5. crank

crank Guest

Any info on a Jeepers Creepers DVD release yet.

crank

6. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I heard over at the Gorezone that the DVD is set to come out in January 2002. Damn, that is a long wait! :(

7. PELOQUIN

PELOQUIN New Member

its long enought for poeple to reenjoy the movie. i think that the longer you wait the better you appreciate the movie.

8. David666

David666 Guest

I loved Jeepers Creepers, as I am sure many of you know, but it seems to be a love it or hate it kind of film. I have yet to see anyone state that it was "okay." No middle ground on this one I guess.

The sequel sounds like its shaping up very well and I can't wait.