Horror at the Mall

Discussion in 'General' started by ImmortalSlasher, Jul 14, 2021.

1. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Well-Known Member

Some are calling this Victoria's Secret Karen. But I first thought it was like something out of an alien horror movie. Like They Live or Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The alien recognizes the human and gets angry, panics, etc.

Go to the youtube link for the rest of the videos. Cops show up. The obvious happens. But this story will continue.

2. Steel76

Steel76 Well-Known Member

God I hate these fucking psycho bitches.
    Where is Leatherface, when you need him?

3. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

This is an unfortunate time in history where more and more people feel entitled to act like absolute lunatics and a-holes. There are entire channels on Youtube dedicated to "Karens" and there appears to be no end in site.

Steel76 likes this.
  4. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

I can't watch this shit, annoys the fuck out of me, there's not much that doesn't annoy me at the moment. It's difficult to find a happy space!!!

Steel76 and CPT HOOK like this.
  5. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I witnessed enough of this first hand while working retail. I'm sure it's all fun-and-games if you've never been on the receiving end, but I kind of hate that these are being shared here on the forums now too. Leave them on the cess pools of social media where they belong. I can't even imagine wanting to watch something like that.

hots4 and Myron Breck like this.
  6. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

Please. This shit is NOT a new societal development--but everyone has their phones out to capture these "moments", so it seems New.

hots4 likes this.
  7. scott71670

scott71670 Well-Known Member

I worked at low end retail for decades and have never seen the "carry-me-out-unconscious-from-the-beatles-at-shea" level bonkersness that has been making the rounds lately. People always took my picture, but thats what happens when someone shows up with a racoon hat, a bone thru their nose, driving a pink saab convertible. If ya cant be a rose be a cactus. And I got ptsd you could build freeway offramps through, and I didnt act that foolish when my mom died. But there is no dignity acting like that in the panty shop. At least the plane stuff I can see: I think a lotta people are thinking they can do like the usedta and are finding out at 30000 feet they had underestimated what life lately had done to them.

8. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

I also worked retail for about 35 years and didn't come across the ridiculous things I see on these videos. Of course there were difficult customers but it is much too common now for people to be over the top and not give two shits that they are in public and being filmed.

9. scott71670

scott71670 Well-Known Member

I feel that cell phones in the millenium are accomplishing what samuel colt did in the 1800s. There is new levels of gauging equality in our hands.

10. Steel76

Steel76 Well-Known Member

I also worked in retail, back in the 90:s-00:s.
    Sure, I've encountered a couple of assholes, but nothing even close to this level of insanity.

I hope these "Karen's", don't breed, as it might devolve the human species, into something MUCH worse...

11. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Looks like she has some serious mental issues.
    Love how she could just leave though but throws herself on the floor, chases and even calls the cops instead.

12. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Well-Known Member

I actually found this on DailyMail.com. I don't do the big social media sites. But I need to stop checking DailyMail. It's a garbage gossip site for the most part. It just mixes in normal news. So the average person might think it's normal to see relationship news and garbage like this Victoria's Secret video. Unfortunately, when I search for videos of news stories like the recent two building collapses, DailyMail seems to have them in the top search results.

She could have just walked away but that's not like a Karen. I still don't know exactly what started this mess. I think they were shopping and this Karen didn't want to wait or something. I think most civilized people would take that chance to start a conversation. Or just look for another item. This Karen decided to attack and then the other lady started filming so she could have proof. That's the power of the camera. To out bad behavior that these Karens would normally just lie about.

That floor fall is hilarious. All she had to do was leave. Come back later to buy her stuff. That store seems to be full of women of poor character as well. No one checked and even asked if she was ok when she was on the floor. I know the virus is still out there. But with her screaming it really didn't matter at that point. I probably would have walked out way before she hit the floor.