Eureka! Easter Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by Spacevis, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Spacevis

Spacevis Well-Known Member

2. X-human

X-human I ate my keys

Nice, thanks for posting this. I picked up:
    Ganja & Hess (Dual format) £6.99
    The Other (Dual format) £7.99

Along with:
    Gospel According to Matthew, The (Dual format) £6.99
    Harakiri (Dual format) £6.99
    Intolerance £6.99
    Youth of the Beast (Dual format) £7.99

None of these were high on my wish list, but they were there and with these normally staying high priced I jumped on 'em. Too bad it's so late into Easter, I'd like to have spun up an atheist's take on the crucifixion this weekend if I could. o_O

3. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

I couldn't find a thread specifically devoted to Eureka so I'm posting here. Eureka just announced 3 new limited edition blu-rays. Two Hong Kong titles and a 40's-50's sci-fi horror set. I really like Eureka. They offer free shipping even for international orders.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    April 2022 Announcements

Eureka’s April 2022 line-up was revealed today. Featured amongst this line-up are an iconic and influential martial arts flick directed by legendary action choreographer Yuen Woo-ping, a fast and furious kung fu comedy classic directed by Sammo Hung, and a trio of sci-fi thrillers from the Universal vaults. It was also announced that there will be a re-issue of the Karloff at Columbia six-film set in February, available at a lower price point.

Browse
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Knockabout
    (Blu-ray)

Another fast and furious kung fu comedy classic directed by Sammo Hung (The Millionaires’ Express),

Knockabout features a cast of martial arts movie legends including Yuen Biao (The Prodigal Son), Bryan “Beardy” Leung Kar-yan (Warriors Two), and Lau Kar-wing (Odd Couple) alongside Hung himself.

Limited Edition O-Card Slipcase and Booklet [2000 copies]

More Info
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dreadnaught
    (Blu-ray)

Directed by legendary action choreographer Yuen Woo-ping (The Matrix;Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),

Dreadnaughtexpertly blends majestic action sequences with superb physical comedy, courtesy of stars Yuen Biao, Bryan Leung Kar-yan, and Yuen Shun-yee.

More Info
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Three Monster Tales of Sci-Fi Terror
    (Blu-ray)

Man-Made Monster, The Monolith Monsters, and Monster on the Campus available together in a 2-Disc set, starring a number of genre legends including

Lionel Atwill (Son Of Frankenstein), Lon Chaney, Jr. (The Wolf Man), and Grant Williams (The Incredible Shrinking Man).

More info
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Karloff At Columbia
    (Standard Edition)
    (Blu-ray)

One of the most recognisable faces in horror, Boris Karloff has been described as “to the horror movie what Fred Astaire was to the musical”. Presented here are the six films he made for Columbia Pictures, a collaboration which produced some of Karloff’s finest acting roles.

More Info

chancetx and Katatonia like this.
  4. MaxRenn

MaxRenn Active Member