CORRUPTION with Peter Cushing was on TCM

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by wago70, Sep 22, 2007.

1. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    Sept. 21st - I never saw this nasty little British film. Cushing makes a great villian~!
    I'm wondering if a DVD is forthcoming? The film was letterboxed and it was so bright, crisp and brand-new looking I thought I was watching a DVD for some moments. Very nice.
    Anyone know if this crazy 1967 (9??) film is coming soon to DVD?

2. Luna

Luna Guest

No idea if there's a DVD coming along but I recorded this one to DVD because well, I don't trust these companies to give it a proper release and as you said, the transfer was brilliant. I swear I've never seen Peter Cushing acting so sleazy... what a treat!

3. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

I never saw this, but was really impressed with the trailer on the 42nd Street Forever compilation. Just when I thought Peter Cushing was wicked in Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed, he tops this for sure in Corruption.

4. Shock Waves

Shock Waves New Member

I was lucky enough to see this off TCM as well. I was pleasantly surprised by Cushing's performance and was happy I dubbed a copy. Kinda reminded me of Eyes Without a Face mixed with some strange hallucenigen.
    I have to say I have not seen 'ol Pete as sleazy as this before. Good Stuff.:banana:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  5. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

It turned up once in the 90's on TNT in the afternoon,the only time I've actually seen it.A DVD release would be most welcome.

6. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    It sure would! I really liked it. I really should have at least taped it on VHS...