Corpse Grinders DVD

Discussion in 'General' started by 17thJuggalo, Jun 5, 2007.

1. 17thJuggalo

17thJuggalo Active Member

Apparently Alpha Video (blech) re-released The Corpse Grinders on DVD along with its sequel. Has anyone picked this up yet, and if so, how is the transfer, and is the movie any good? I have a Corpse Grinders t-shirt, and quite frankly I'm interested in the movie now. For those interested, here's a review on recent set:

http://www.popsyndicate.com/site/story/corpse_grinders_corpse_grinders_2/

2. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

I have the original Image one. To this day I haven't watched it yet.

3. jefff

jefff Guest

i just got the Alpha dvd and am getting ready to watch it... i'll report back after viewing it.

4. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

i have these new Alpha discs. I believe they are the same as the previous dvd releases except they replaced any IMAGE screens with Alpha. I say this because the way the menus and what's on the dvd is not the typical Alpha layout. as for the movie, it's ok. gets boring at times and the killer cat scenes aren't as great as they could have been. transfer is full of scratches and dirt. however, it works for the film. the first film is anamorphic. i haven't watched the second movie yet.

5. killnstalk

killnstalk Guest

I have this on my to get list,but didnt know it was on dvd.Will have to pick it up.