Cat's Eye

Discussion in 'General' started by Cujo108, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Anyone besides me looking forward to picking up the CAT'S EYE DVD this Tuesday? This is one of my favorite horror anthology films, and it is a must buy for me! The Quitters Inc. segment with the awesome James Woods is a spectacular segment, and is worth the price of the disc alone! Its the best segment of the film. I love when he is hallucinating at the party! Fantastic scene!

I also love how the film opens with the cat being chased by Cujo (it should be obvious that I'd love this part :) ), and the Christine cameo!

Can't wait to get this disc! What do you all think?

2. rhett

rhett Well-Known Member

Cat's Eye is probably my favorite horror anthology, all three segments are great. I am cutting down on my DVD purchasing though, so I doubt this will make my collection, but I am interested in reading all the reviews that will be coming out soon for the DVD!

3. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

I picked it up this weekend and its great. I never remember loving this movie that much. The transfer is great and its nice to see it in widescreen. There is also a Directors Commentary which i listen to at some parts which sounded pretty good. Denfintly one of the best horror anthology. Great disc pick it up!:)

4. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I'll for sure get this one. I've got a nice King collection going and I'm looking forward to adding this one to the mix.

5. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

Katatonia and Zombie Dude like this.
  6. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this in ages but from recollection it was one of the better anthologies.

7. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I revisited it recently, and unfortunately it didn't hold up very well for me.

Zombie Dude likes this.
  8. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Orbit DVD has the new 4K in stock right now. I ordered one earlier... cheaper and easier than importing it and waiting.

I've always really loved the film. I vividly remember seeing it at the theater on it's original run. As a barely 10-year-old kid, it definitely creeped me out at the time.