Best Fast Food

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by SaviniFan, Apr 30, 2004.

?

Which Fast Food Joint is the Tastiest Way to a Heart Attack?

1. McDonalds

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  2. Burger King

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. Wendys

8 vote(s)
    15.1%
  4. Arbys

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. KFC

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  6. Jack in the Box

4 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. Rallys

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  8. Quiznos

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. Subway

4 vote(s)
    7.5%
  10. None. I wouldn't put this crap in my body.

9 vote(s)
    17.0%
  1. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

As for fast food, my favorites are Culver's, Portillo's, and Steak 'n Shake.

I usually go to In-N-Out when I'm out west, and they're good, I like the simplicity of their menu, but I don't think their burgers are any better than Culver's.

2. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Well-Known Member

I guess they are ok. I remember getting chicken fingers / tenders and club sandwiches a lot when I was a kid. Seems like it was either a cheeseburger, chicken fingers, or club sandwich as the main things on kid's menus at various hotels or restaurants. I still get chicken fingers on occasion. Bakers Square has good ones along with the pies.

A place called Houstons has a good burger. I tend not to go for crazy ones. Modern burgers at restaurants have different kinds of cheese and new ingredients. Simple Wendy's cheeseburgers or a Whopper at a good location with fresh ingredients can be better than a fancy restaurant burger. Same goes for McDonalds normal cheeseburger.

Portillos has that beef and cheddar croissant sandwich. I would get that a lot when I was in the area. I look at it now and I'm surprised I had it so much. It seems like a ticket to being overweight.

[​IMG]

3. gobad2003

gobad2003 Well-Known Member

I love Raising Cane's, Their chicken fingers are by far the best IMHO and I love their Cane's sauce that you dip them in and that garlic toast is awesome too that comes with the meal. I go their at least once a month but I hit up Chipolte once a week usually after my workout, It doesn't leave you feeling shitty because everything is fresh.

4. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Right? I mean, it's deep fried breaded chicken. How much different can you make it? But I really dug it. My only mistake was going for the three-piece, which was not nearly enough. I did expect the chicken fingers to be a little bigger, so if there's a knock on the place, that's it.

gobad2003 likes this.
  5. gobad2003

gobad2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah I usually go for the 4-piece and ask for extra toast instead of the coleslaw and that usually fills me up pretty good.