Anyone ever bought from London1888 poster site?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zombie Dude, Feb 1, 2013.

1. metaldud

metaldud New Member

I was screwed out of the dream warriors varient and evil dead poster i ordered way back last year. Every message i send has no reply and all posts on his facebook page are ignored and deleted.

2. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Depending on your bank they may help you out but unfortunately you are most likely out of luck. I have had too many bad experiences that once it's near the Paypal deadline no matter what the seller claims I would just file the report. If you receive the item it you can always withdraw the claim as it takes a while to go through anyway, but usually if you haven't received the item within the month and a half or whatever Paypal allows, you probably aren't going to receive it.

3. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

Always pay for merchandise online with a real credit card. If you don't you can kiss filing a chargeback good bye Zombiedude.

4. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Well there's a small chance I might get this sorted out. Finally got an email from them and this is what was said:

"David,

I apologize for only just tending to this matter. Your emails seem to have been redirected into spam. Sometimes this happens when our site redirects to our mailbox. I have been out sick most of the week and did not check the folder.

We have pulled records that show your item was shipped, but will send a replacement out right away. Sometimes they get held up at customs.

Thanks for understanding, we will send a tracking number as soon as possible.

Megan"

Still, it doesn't make a lot of sense that my FB comments were ignored and then removed with no contact whatsoever. As for the SPAM mail excuse, I call bullshit on that anyway. It seems very unlikely. We'll see what happens.

5. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

I just wanted to post an update saying I'm pretty much back at square one. I've sent a few emails since the last message above inquiring about my tracking number but have yet to get a reply.
    I don't see what the point in emailing me was if the was no plan to keep in contact. Hopefully someone shuts down their site soon as they're not fit to run a business.