any ideas about the value of the camp crystal lake books?

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by dave13, Apr 16, 2009.

1. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

While browsing the local value village book section i came across a VERY good condition copy of the second book in Eric Morse's Camp Crystal Lake series: Jason's Curse. I know its worth something, but I've no idea of what collectors of these types of things are actually WILLING TO PAY. anybody have any ideas?

2. bloodthrill

bloodthrill New Member

They go on Ebay and Amazon pretty cheap..I own the first two,as well as the fourth,most rare book,and paid very little for them just two years ago or so.

3. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

damn, thats a little disappointing. saw them listed on ebay and amazon for upwards of 25 each, but obviously that doesnt mean people are willing to PAY that much. oh well, for 99 cents im still happy...maybe i'll just hold on to it for a while.

4. Yeah, they really aren't worth much. I bought 1, 2 & 4 when they came out at the same time at a bookstore, but for whatever reason they didn't have the 3rd one in stock at the time so I didn't get to buy it til a couple of years ago on Amazon and it only cost me a couple of bucks. They are pretty decent little books, I liked all 4, the 3rd one being the most bizarre. It is a teen angst novel with "Jason" killing people at a carnival and quite a shocking twist at the end.

5. rin0001

rin0001 New Member

wait theres a fourth book? as if
    ive never even seen it or heard of it being made?? that blows SO OOP now arghh