Any Code Red release updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by gore, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Dusk

Dusk New Member

The server was down 6.5 hrs and is now working. Thanks for the correction on The Being.

2. springjack

springjack New Member

I know... I read it. :eek:

Bill me the copyright. :D

3. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I mean honestly, let's get a move on here :D

4. Dusk

Dusk New Member

Speaking of...

springjack, do you have any serious intention of completing the NIGHTMARE interview translation? I ask because although you've stated you're busy, getting paid work, etc. I've read some negativity toward CR in some of your posts ('dead to me', etc.).

Just seems to me that there's more to your delay then meets the eye...?

I only ask because CR have stated on my website that once they have the interview translated, they can issue a street date.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  5. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

what happened with code red releasing the nightmare dvd without the interview as they said they would release it with what special features they have???

6. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Idk, but if the interview is the thing holding this up, I guess we don't really have Code Red to blame anymore, lol...

As for The Prey / Humongous double feature...no! They're both deserving of separate SE editions! >:O Haha

7. FinalSora

FinalSora New Member

I posted the same exact thing 4 days ago and it never appeared in this thread! The whole arrangement seems rather bizarre. If it isn't a priority than I think both parties involved should just move on. If I was Bill Norton and someone had made slagging comments towards my company, well said person would be the last person I would enlist for help in completing a project. This and the fact that no one else has noticed is truly baffling!

8. springjack

springjack New Member

First of all I´m not a child anymore and I never joke about my work or the things I plan to do. Don´t get me wrong because this is not a direct answer to your post, just something I need to clear.

When I reach my hand to help Code Red, I said this would be done in my spare time. It´s not my fault that I´m busy with work right now, and I´m grateful for that because I also have family to think and care about.

As this is done only in my extra time, I cannot give you or Code Red an answer bucause of all the work that I have. I never speak about the future and only look at the present. My work on the interview is paused and I can´t give you guys an exact date to resume and finish it.

Just do like me... think positive.
    The delay in this interview means that I´m completing other stuff that will be included in future DVD editions that will bring joy to many users in this forum.

Also, I've never write any negative remarks to Code Red.
    The negativity that you saw in my posts was to the "Madman" dvd and not to the company. As a consumer, I have the right to analyse and review a DVD or Blu-Ray that I bought. I just stated my opinion and some of my opinions were answered by some staff from Code Red. We got into a diologue that focused on some negative and positive stuff about that particular DVD. I always praised aboud the extras and I always said that print wise that edition was below the actual standarts. If you look in youtube there´s a critic on the DVD that is made by two guys that even apeared in the extras and they say that the print itself if very bad (they use other word for it).

I cannot confir you that I wrote "dead to me" on my posts because it was some time ago but Code Red is not dead to me. Even this month I ordered 4 movies from the Code Red.

There´s nothing in my delay then meets the eye... just work!
    Also, I cannot call it delay because I set out my helping hand to Code Red.
    Delay is when you have deadlines... and deadline I only have in my work.

Like I said, don´t get me wrong because this is not a direct answer or attack to you or your post, just something I need to clear.

Let´s just hope you´re not blaming me for the delay.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  9. FinalSora

FinalSora New Member

There´s nothing in my delay then meets the eye... just work!
    Also, I cannot call it delay because I set out my helping hand to Code Red.
    Delay is when you have deadlines... and deadline I only have in my work.
    [/QUOTE]

Then Code Red NEEDS to set a deadline. Bill said that it will still take 3 1/2 months from the time of completion for there to be a release date. I say once again, if they are closing this summer, and it is already December, it would obviously be good business sense for Bill to just cut ties with you and find someone committed to finishing the thing. I work 40 hours a week, but if I told someone in good faith that I would help them out, then I would help out and get the task finished. You can't even give an estimated time! That sir is amazing. Please Code Red let's move on and get this disc out for all the NIGHTMARE fans.

10. Nailwraps

Nailwraps Well-Known Member

I don't blame you for the delay Springjack, you're doing your best. Let me say you're doing a fantastic job translating the interview. If not for you, then it wouldn't have been on the DVD in the first place. So, I thank you.

11. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

he's doing a fantastic job? How do we know that? Cause he offered to do it for free? I guess.

Frankly, I don't care about the interview anymore. I've read multiple interview's with the director before and he came across as though he directed the greatest horror film of all time. I'm sure his ego hasn't deflated any and this DVD interview is more of him patting himself on the back.

Just release the movie on DVD already!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  12. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

they said at one point they would release it without the interview i wonder what happened

13. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

They said they'd release it without due to the bad interview editors before. But then it was suggested to be done for free, so I guess they're holding off for the moment.

14. fart_mike

fart_mike New Member

ugh...chalk the wasted interview up to bad decisions and release the damn thing...hell, release the interview anyway and i'll add my own drunken overdubs in my super mario voice..."tom-a savini, he deed alla the gore eefects-eh, but why he steel says a-he does not?"

15. highclassrob

highclassrob Member

How about they release it on blu ray and then pump out the interview via BDLive whenever it is its ready.

16. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

I don't think the print they have is that great for dvd quality let alone blu ray.

17. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

How long is this damn interview?

18. Nailwraps

Nailwraps Well-Known Member

From what I've heard, the interview is 90 minutes long.

19. Steel76

Steel76 Well-Known Member

Never do a job for free as a project to take on during free time, because it will never be finished, trust me I´ve been there ;) Better to have a deadline. Keep the deadline: you get paid, if you dont: no money for you and the disc goes out without the interview. Simple as that.

And if you dont have time for it, there gotta be someone else who can continue the work?

20. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

If anyone hasn't picked it up yet, The Carrier is a great movie! I loved it!

Can't believe I had never heard of this one before.