Any Code Red release updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by gore, Oct 18, 2007.

1. burieddeep

burieddeep Dr. Obrero

Too bad...I have it...good PQ.

2. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Code Red is just a big joke. I can't wait for someone else to take over or other companies to aquire these titles. At the moment it's all over priced and it's way too hard to get titles. He puts about ten up and then it could be nothing for months or just forever after that. I'm surprised people still defend this idiot.

3. 7_RaggedTiger

7_RaggedTiger Member

All this limited edition crap and not make the movies available to the consumer is crap!

Dobby likes this.
  4. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

I will never again order from that guy directly. I paid for MESSIAH OF EVIL and never got it. I contacted him through PayPal and he said that he did send it but would send another one--neither ever showed up, the window to get a refund has closed, and I'm out $31.99.

5. Zombie Dude

I agree. It should only be a thing if there's a standard edition readily available.
    Sounds like he never sent that second one out. It's highly unlikely that both would have been lost in the mail. Very dodgey.

6. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Diabolik, per their Facebook page will have code red titles for sale as early as Monday, I believe, including Neon Maniacs. Be ready, they go fast.

7. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

First Code Red complained their stuff never sold, now they make everyone jump all kinds of hoops like some circus poodle to assure their stuff sells. This is hilarious yet sad the same time.
    I'm all for supporting small niche companies but in no way I'm supporting insanity.

8. foller

foller Active Member

This guy has some ruffled ego problems for sure. There is no other logical explanation for his tantrums and pathetic cries for attention.
    When the limited Scorpion titles were available at Diabolik for the first time the had about 300 pieces of each disc in stock. Since then they have been restocked more than once and are still avalable for everyone. So Walter supposedly moved about 400-500 discs of each title via Diabolik. When you think about them being limited to 1000-1200 pieces each, this is quite a lot. Passing on this business opportunity is just dumb. All the stage is obviously more important to Bill than making money.

9. 7_RaggedTiger

7_RaggedTiger Member

That is hilarious yet so true! :lol:

edit: misspelling

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    Dobby likes this.
  10. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Darga for shipping me Butcher Baker. He's a great guy and was a pleasure to deal with.

11. Zombie Dude

Good to hear :) I tried looking at Code Reds site to see if any of the titles I'm interested in were available and I wasn't too surprised to see they weren't. I'm just waiting to see a post from Bill pop up somewhere about how his stuff never sells :rolleyes:

12. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

I am waiting to see if DiabolikDVD's new code red shipment includes BBNM.

It's funny, that was the title that I said would be mine asap, and when it comes out, it's right when Canada is unable to obtain it. Heh... life. But it will be mine.

13. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

I'm surprised no one is talking about AMUCK. It's Barbara Bouchet and Rosalba Neri making out with every girl they find. Oh, and someone gets murdered.

Anyway, Code Red's release is well worth picking up. There is some print damage, but it's still a pleasant viewing experience. There is rampant nudity and the story is just interesting enough. A more formal review with screenshots can be found at DVDExoctica.

The film it's coupled with (SUPER STOOGES VS THE AMAZONS) isn't a total waste. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but I did find it mildly amusing.

14. Chomp

Chomp Rudest Motherfucker on HD

I'd like to grab Amuck and Eerie show, but I am hesitant on ordering from Bill. Seems more and more people are not getting their orders, and I already had a bit of a hiccup ordering from him previously.

What's the word on his shipping these days?

15. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I placed an order back in October, and had to contact him when December rolled around and I still hadn't received it (PayPal's 45 day window was about to expire). It took a couple of e-mails for him to respond, but once he did, he quickly refunded and allowed me to re-order at my convenience (so that I could keep the PayPal protection).

I placed the second order on December 27th, and just received it today (shipped from WA). So about 10 days.

Excited to finally have these! I got Messiah Of Evil blu-ray, Nightmare blu-ray, and the Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker DVD.

16. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

He refunded you cause you had him by the balls(literally). If you hadn't filed a pay pal claim he would have screwed you. Several friends of mine gave him the benefit of the doubt. He played stupid and claimed to resend and reprocess the orders. Of course he didn't that's more then enough for me never to buy from him again. Crazy Bill also recently went on a rant about how he feels people claiming missing orders is bullshit. No chance I will give him any money anymore or jumps through hoops. If any forum members that got burned wish to come forward please do so.

17. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I didn't file a claim, I got a hold of him via e-mail. However, if it had hit the 45 day mark, I probably would have.

18. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

I really don't care for the 45 day claim that is such a scam to me. However I understand sometimes you have no other option. When making purchases I use a real credit card. I've nailed pay pal with charge backs multiple times when getting ripped off. Worse one was when some Ahole tried to scam me for $230. Filed a chargeback with my credit card and got all my money back. Word of advice never make online purchases with your bank accounts or bank visas. When setting up your pay pal never make purchases with linked bank accounts either.

19. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

I had no problems getting my order over Christmas break. I have placed 7 separate orders with Bill since he started selling through his bigcartel site. Each time I received my order super quick. He doesn't appear to have any problems shipping to Kansas.

20. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

I knew I forgot something to share oops my bad. Bill is no longer doing any of the processing when shipping orders. He has somebody else doing the shipping for him now. Which in sense would explain oll the recent screw ups. The movies used to get shipped from CA now they get shipped out of WA. The guy is just plane lazy if you ask me and mentioned this on his twitter. He has also been sending large shipments to diabolikdvd. Which is beyond stupid to me just throwing his money away. Then he rants and raves why he can't make any money.