i found a website dedicated to this movie the strangeness
http://web.me.com/chris_huntley/The_...s/Welcome.html
It also has a shorter URL: http://www.thestrangeness.net/

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #62
Body Boy
HackMaster

That site makes my computer slow.

Anywho, here's the Doctor Death Code Red (Scorpion?) DVD cover, thanks to DVDaf:
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #63
DVDBone
Stalker

What is going on with this release? None of the major online sites have it in stock and I don't know of any distributor that has received product. Did anybody actually find this for sale?
DVDBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #64
CrazyFatEthel
HackMaster

That cover looks kinda cheesy...gotta check it out.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 AM   #65
Fall Break
Stalker

WTF is going on with the movie? Amazon still doesn't have it. Getting to the point where I might just cancel and wait for a downloadable version to show up.
Code Red must be doing really good these days cause they don't want my money. If you don't want to sell it why not just give it away.
Fall Break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:43 AM   #66
Body Boy
HackMaster

Fall Break, it's obviously not Code Red's fault. It's the place you're buying it from. :P
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #67
CodeRedDVd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Break View Post
WTF is going on with the movie? Amazon still doesn't have it. Getting to the point where I might just cancel and wait for a downloadable version to show up.
Code Red must be doing really good these days cause they don't want my money. If you don't want to sell it why not just give it away.
I have no control if my distributor isnt sending these out to places in a timely manner, we delivered the goods on time, and I haven't a clue why they aren't giving them to amazon on time, as they seem to have given them to DVDEmpire and others on time. I'd love to have your money, we sure can use it.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:14 AM   #68
DVDBone
Stalker

The funny thing is that there are 2 sellers on the Amazon Marketplace selling used copies for $50+ ... stating that it's rare. It's good to hear from Code Red that it's not out-of-print already. Hopefully Navarre will get this thing out to distributors and retailers soon!

Bill ... any update on Stunt Rock? Seems to be the same issue with that one. And thank you for being so active on this forum and speaking directly to your fans/customers. I'm sure there are plenty of us that want to support CodeRed with our $$$ as much as we can.

PS - It took me 8+ years to reach 100 posts on horrordvds.com. I'm hoping I set some kind of record ...
DVDBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #69
CodeRedDVd

I goggle STUNT ROCK DVD and I found 19 website that is currently selling the dvd!!!

http://www.google.com/products/catal...e&os=sellers#p
Old 09-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #70
KGBRadioMoskow
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRedDVd View Post
as they seem to have given them to DVDEmpire and others on time
When I went looking that direction, DVDEmpire had it back ordered. DeepDiscount doesn't even list it. Amazon had it very briefly as available in 7-11 business days, but quickly when back to the "order it, and we'll think about getting it to you someday". If it exists in stock on an online site, its not any I've seen.

May end up needing to look more towards the specialty DVD outlets to order it. But like others I'd really like to just be able to add it to a pile of other DVD purchases from one of the usual suspect sites, instead of just spot buying it elsewhere.
KGBRadioMoskow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #71
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
I goggle STUNT ROCK DVD and I found 19 website that is currently selling the dvd!!!

http://www.google.com/products/catal...e&os=sellers#p
I got mine in the mail on 8/16, so it's definitely been available well before the release date. It seems that major online retailers (Amazon, Barnes & Noble) are having a tougher time getting some Code Red titles (this and The Strangeness) in stock...or keeping them in stock...for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDBone View Post
The funny thing is that there are 2 sellers on the Amazon Marketplace selling used copies for $50+ ... stating that it's rare. It's good to hear from Code Red that it's not out-of-print already. Hopefully Navarre will get this thing out to distributors and retailers soon!
Rare, no. Hard to find right now, apparently. DVDPacific had it in stock the other day, but it quickly sold out. I grabbed mine from DVD Empire more than a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited by Katatonia; 09-03-2009 at 07:02 AM.
Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:18 PM   #72
Korngold
Stalker

Quote:
I have no control if my distributor isnt sending these out to places in a timely manner, we delivered the goods on time, and I haven't a clue why they aren't giving them to amazon on time, as they seem to have given them to DVDEmpire and others on time. I'd love to have your money, we sure can use it.

You'll have mine soon enough.

Keep the good work up, sir.

My DVDs
Korngold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #73
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Mine arrived today from DVDPacific - no issues at all. It probably took them about a week to get it out the door after the initial release. Lotsa extras - cool!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #74
eric_angelus
Testacular

All the websites I could think of are showing out of stock if they are showing the title at all...oddly enough I just got an email from Deep Discount stating that they had an "overwhelming demand" for Hot Moves (which I ordered back during the sale) and they expect to be in stock on it within 21 days.
EDIT: Tower.com actually claims to have stock...and at a really good price 13.99!

Last edited by eric_angelus; 09-03-2009 at 04:52 PM.
eric_angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #75
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_angelus View Post
All the websites I could think of are showing out of stock if they are showing the title at all...oddly enough I just got an email from Deep Discount stating that they had an "overwhelming demand" for Hot Moves (which I ordered back during the sale) and they expect to be in stock on it within 21 days.
EDIT: Tower.com actually claims to have stock...and at a really good price 13.99!
I got the same Deep Discount email too

I paid $13.22 through DVDPacific for Strangeness.

Last edited by Mutilated Prey; 09-03-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Mutilated Prey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
code red, the strangeness