Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 07-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #16
aoiookami
Demon Fetishist

I actually like version B better, more visually interesting and eyecatching. Version A the characters are also terribly out of place from the background, totally different planes of perspective
Old 07-28-2009, 02:46 AM   #17
Harry Warden
HackMaster

I choose version A of the cover art. Can't wait for this to be released.
Harry Warden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #18
othervoice1
HackMaster

I chose version B - I am looking forward to this and the blu-ray release for the original Wrong Turn Sept 15.
othervoice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #19
MorallySound
There is no magic.

5-minute clip from the beginning of the movie: http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...irst-5-minutes

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #20
MacReady
Stalker

Most likely will make Rob Zombies H3 look like a masterpiece,but Ill rent it anyway.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #21
make believe
Victim

Wrong Turn 3?

Good Grief. I guess I didn't hate the first but the cast is pretty annoying and you wish death on all of them. I never saw the second though.
make believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
Paul0889
Maniac

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT! i guess i can't say i'm too shocked...i knew from the second of watching the trailer for this that it would not be good, and i was right. this movie sucked in every way. the acting, the characters(the lame ass "convicts" and all the other people trying to hide their english accents), the plot was stupid as hell, the gore was decent at times, but for the most part the kills were boring and the CGI...my...god. i don't think i've ever seen CGI this bad before, i'm dead serious. you have to see it to believe it, i cannot believe they thought it was fine, it's shockingly terrible, but made for good laughs haha. overall a huge letdown, i'm so glad i didn't blind buy this one. the first and 2nd were WAY better than this pile of shit.
Paul0889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #23
Mattapooh
Maniac

I turned it off halfway through. The reliance on shitty CGI kills (REALLY bad CGI at that), awful acting, awful writing, the inbred guy shown right out in the open with no sense of keeping him in the shadows to make him creepier, even the over-reliance on master shots when it came to editing... it SUCKED.

It made me realize what a great job Joe Lynch did on part 2, making it seem like an actual movie rather than a cheap direct-to-video knock-off. Lynch went with practical effects and good use of the camera to hide the small budget. This one was the opposite.

I'm just glad I rented rather than bought it.
Mattapooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:33 PM   #24
MisterTwister
HackMaster

It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I liked Three Finger, some of the kills and some of the action pieces were tight. But the acting was all over the place, the CGI was awful and final scene felt tagged on and unnecessary.

Wrong Turn 2 was much better.
MisterTwister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:38 AM   #25
hots4
Stalker

just finished watching if and was not impressed, as others have said previously, the cgi, acting and story are bad but for me the ending was the most annoying thing, just seemed like a cheap and disappointing add on, goes completely against the scene that happened moments earlier, if they do make part 4 would think long and hard before visiting.
hots4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:27 AM   #26
fceurich39
HackMaster

how are all u watching it it doesn't come out for another week never mind it has been leaked online i'll get it anyway since i have the first 2

Last edited by fceurich39; 10-13-2009 at 04:21 PM.
fceurich39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #27
Paul0889
Maniac

wrong turn 2 was a million times better in every way possible. i wish joe lynch had come back for wrong turn 3, maybe then it would've been at least tolerable, but seriously the movie is horrendous. the dialogue in the first 5 minutes had me cracking up. it went a little something like this:

girl: alex thinks i'm a slut. do you think i'm a slut?(in a horribly bad english accent as best as the bulgarian, i'm guessing since it was filmed there, actress can put on)
guy: yes, but that is what i love about you(in a REALLY bad english accent since he's not american himself)
girl: haha, i thought you loved my tits!

wait til you see the scene where a character is split in 3 halves...i'm just amazed a studio actually thought the CGI was passable! it was so bad, i literally sat there stunned, and just in total shock. i mean i've seen better CGI in some of those shitty SciFi movies...in fact that is what wrong turn 3 reminded me of, a shitty SciFi, or SyFy, flick you'd catch on tv on saturday night. to anyone thinking about watching it, do yourself a favor just watch the first 2 and forget a 3rd was ever made.
Paul0889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:09 PM   #28
Katatonia
Master of Doom

egh?!@??, I'll rent this one first.

I was thinking of just grabbing the 3-pack Blu-ray set, but since the quality of the first two Blu-rays isn't even a real improvement over the DVD's...forget it!

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:32 PM   #29
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
egh?!@??, I'll rent this one first.

I was thinking of just grabbing the 3-pack Blu-ray set, but since the quality of the first two Blu-rays isn't even a real improvement over the DVD's...forget it!
Yeah me too - sounds like I should stick with my Parts 1 and 2 DVD's and rent the 3rd.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #30
dickieduvet
Maniac

Watched it at the weekend, Awful Movie, Horrible. The continuity is horrendous as is the acting and the cgi is worse than Darkwolf. Avoid.
dickieduvet is offline   Reply With Quote