Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 02-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #106
Anaestheus
HackMaster

I still watch the show pretty regularly and still like it quite a bit even if it hasn't returned to the lofty heights of seasons 2-5.

I do appreciate the little things they do to shake up the series. But, I am so tired of the Sam and Dean bickering/lying/breaking up/getting back together that seems to run through half of every season. And over the past two seasons, I have enjoyed Dean's team-ups with new partners far more than I have enjoyed seeing the brothers together.

But, I will also say that the Cain episode was one of the best they've had in years. I'd actually really enjoy seeing Dean and Crowley run around together a lot more. I really hope that episode is a sign of things to come.

But, outside of the tired brother drama, the show is still pretty sharply written and has managed to keep coming up with pleasant surprises.
Anaestheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #107
Steel76
Maniac

Yes, even though I kinda lost interest in the series, it's still at the top of the genre when it comes to television.
I really loved when Dean and Crowley teamed up, the chemistry and the kind of "Good Cop, Bad Cop" feel of it just worked great. I wish they are forced to team up again.
Hell, kill off Sam and put Crowley in the game instead