Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 08:08 AM   #46
killnstalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Shouldnt be too long for Beyond The Door since theyve already done some extras allready
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:46 AM   #47
SickNick89
Stalker
 
SickNick89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 486
I would love to see code red pick up the little seen anthology Screams of a Winter Night. its a great little movie and would be right up their alley.
SickNick89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #48
Vlachio
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickNick89 View Post
I would love to see code red pick up the little seen anthology Screams of a Winter Night. its a great little movie and would be right up their alley.
I got that on video. That movie totally rocks!!!! I found it at a video store going out of business 2 years ago. Glad I got it worth the $3 I paid for it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:26 AM   #49
SickNick89
Stalker
 
SickNick89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 486
yeah, its a great movie. hang on to that vhs. those fetch a lot of money on ebay these days.
SickNick89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #50
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,359
I heard Pieces was getting released on dvd, and special editions of Child's Play and possable Pumpkinhead.
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #51
The Chaostar
Johnny Hallyday forever
 
The Chaostar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Hell-as
Posts: 4,273
Pieces was getting released by Grindhouse so you have to wait at least a decade.
__________________
"Only on Horrordvds.com could a well intentioned get well thread turn into an infomercial about the propensity for testicular perspiration".
The Chaostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:58 PM   #52
dwatts
HackMaster
 
dwatts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Crashed
Posts: 16,580
Salo. Blu-Ray. Don't ask because I can't tell.
dwatts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:56 AM   #53
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaostar View Post
Pieces was getting released by Grindhouse so you have to wait at least a decade.
I know What is it with Grindhouse and the time it takes for them to release one of their movies?
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:32 AM   #54
X-human
I ate my keys
 
X-human's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
I know What is it with Grindhouse and the time it takes for them to release one of their movies?
Well I know they used the Spider-Man trilogy as an excuse (they were the editors for this), I'm guessing they're too hot in Hollywood now to bother with grindhouse fodder anymore.

There's been some movement with new cover art released recently but still no release dates. Rather frustrating. The only distributor I've been able to rely on recently is BCI. Not only have they been releasing Naschy and other Euro titles quarterly, but they've already put out some on Blu-ray to boot.

Synapse Films has awaken from their winter slumber though, so we've all got their release to look for throughout the rest of the year.
__________________
The combined weight of the horrors I have authored wrought would crush your carbon hearts into perfect diamonds of terror!

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:04 AM   #55
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-human View Post
Well I know they used the Spider-Man trilogy as an excuse (they were the editors for this), I'm guessing they're too hot in Hollywood now to bother with grindhouse fodder anymore.

There's been some movement with new cover art released recently but still no release dates. Rather frustrating. The only distributor I've been able to rely on recently is BCI. Not only have they been releasing Naschy and other Euro titles quarterly, but they've already put out some on Blu-ray to boot.

Synapse Films has awaken from their winter slumber though, so we've all got their release to look for throughout the rest of the year.
Spiderman, more important than horror!?

Are they re-releasing The Beyond? I also look forward to The Cat In The Brain, if they ever release that.
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:10 AM   #56
fceurich39
HackMaster
 
fceurich39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ira's Toys store
Posts: 7,724
starship trooper 3 is coming to blu ray and dvd on july 29th
asylum july 15th
dead pit june 17th
gingerdead man 2 passion of the crust june 24th

still no info on
pumpkinhead special edition
child's play 20th anniversary dvd
night of the creeps
beetlejuice new special edition
little shop of horrors new special edition hopefully having the alternate ending
halloween 30th aniversary dvd
grindhouse ultimate collection

Last edited by fceurich39; 05-04-2008 at 04:12 AM.
fceurich39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:24 AM   #57
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by fceurich39 View Post
starship trooper 3 is coming to blu ray and dvd on july 29th
asylum july 15th
dead pit june 17th
gingerdead man 2 passion of the crust june 24th

still no info on
pumpkinhead special edition
child's play 20th anniversary dvd
night of the creeps
beetlejuice new special edition
little shop of horrors new special edition hopefully having the alternate ending
halloween 30th aniversary dvd
grindhouse ultimate collection
Pumpkinhead is still in the works. Here's an article poster on Shock Till You Drop:
"Last August, ShockTillYouDrop.com broke the news that DVD producer Michael Felsher was working with MGM to bring about a long-desired DVD special edition of Stan Winston's superb monster film Pumpkinhead.

Shock caught up to Felsher yesterday at Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors and the producer tells us he's very much at work in the pumpkin patch culling together interviews for the disc. Felsher has or will be recording fresh interviews with actors Lance Henriksen and Brian Bremer (who plays Bunt) and Tom Woodruff and Alec Gillis over at Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc. (both Stan Winston protégés). He also confirms viewers at home will finally see the 1988 film in a widescreen transfer.

No word yet on street date."


Here's the link: Pumpkinhead: SE Progress Report

It's sounding good to me

Haven't heard anything new on the Child's Play dvd. Also, has Anchor Bay actuly said their working on a Halloween 30th Anniversary dvd? As far as I knew it was only fan gosip.
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:22 AM   #58
vampyr789
9, 10. Never Sleep Again.
 
vampyr789's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,852
i got your info right here on the Halloween 30th Anniversary:

Myers fans, make more room on your DVD shelf. Sources tell ShockTillYouDrop.com that an ad will appear this week in one of the video trade papers announcing a new six-disc (!) Halloween: 30th Anniversary box set. The latest presentation will include:

• HALLOWEEN Restored (original 1978 version)
• HALLOWEEN Extended Edition (out of print for years)
• HALLOWEEN 25 YEARS OF TERROR: Disc 1
• HALLOWEEN 4 DiviMax
• HALLOWEEN 5 DiviMax
• HALLOWEEN Blu-ray (bonus disc)

As an incentive, distributor Anchor Bay will package the set with a miniature Michael Myers mask.


heres the link along with it: http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=6952

theres really nothing new to the set. (except the miniature mask)
__________________
"A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake." ~ Alfred Hitchcock

New Friday the 13th Boxset Petition
vampyr789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:27 PM   #59
delicreep
Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny California
Posts: 169
I was excited when I read that Savage Weekend was getting a new DVD release this year, but that excitement was immediately squelched when I found out that Cheezy Flicks was the distributor.
delicreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:27 AM   #60
2girls1guy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Brutal Massacre looks hilarious. I haven't seen it yet but the premise alone had me interested then I ran into this clip and it made me want to see it.

http://www.movieweb.com/dvd/news/01/30101.php
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com