Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General > Reader Polls

Old 09-16-2003, 11:24 PM   #1
Ash28M
HackMaster

Creepiest Documentary?

Anyone seen any scary/creepy documentaries, the creepiest I have seen has to be Manson (1972). It's about the Manson family and it real footage of the Group with no actors. That's a fucked up bunch of hippies. House of 1000 Corpses even played homage to it in one of the flash back clips. Another one I can think of is the Paradise lost Documentaries, disturbing stuff, any one else knows of any others.
Ash28M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 11:40 PM   #2
wizzer
get outta here ewe

there's one on the waco incedent that had me all angried up at the government. can't remember the name but there's a few out there with different viewpoints on the situation but the one i'm talking about sides with the davidians.
Old 09-17-2003, 12:08 AM   #3
SaviniFan
I Have A Fetish

It's been a while but HBO has a documentary about the mafia's "The Iceman". That SOB is one scary motherfucker. It's so creepy how he calmly talks about killing like it's no different than putting his clothes on. He has no emotions at all.

Here is a link to the DVD review of the documentary. All I can say is CHILLING!

The Iceman

PS3 Gamer Tag: SaviniFan Steam Gamer Tag: ToastyBuffoon

My DVD Profiler

Last edited by SaviniFan; 09-17-2003 at 12:13 AM.
SaviniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 05:10 PM   #4
Ash28M
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by wizzer
there's one on the waco incedent that had me all angried up at the government. can't remember the name but there's a few out there with different viewpoints on the situation but the one i'm talking about sides with the davidians.
I believe the "Waco" one was called just that, Waco: The Rules of Engagement. Your right that was a pretty disturbing portrayal of those events. It really made you think twice about whether or not the Government has the "citizen's" best intentions in mind.
Ash28M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 10:23 PM   #5
Alien Redrum
Stalker

Quote:
Originally posted by SaviniFan
It's been a while but HBO has a documentary about the mafia's "The Iceman". That SOB is one scary motherfucker. It's so creepy how he calmly talks about killing like it's no different than putting his clothes on. He has no emotions at all.

The Iceman
I had no idea this was out on DVD. Both those Iceman interviews gave me chills. The guy is the epitome of a sociopath.

Also, both of HBO's docs on the Robin Hood killings pissed me off more than anything. Talk about a bassackward community.
Alien Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 01:12 AM   #6
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

Quote:

The Iceman
I saw both of those, and they were really disturbing and completely engaging at the same time.
The second one wasn't near as good as the first, as the Iceman seemed to be putting on an act through most of it. The first was excllent though. What a cold-blooded motherfucker. The most fucked up part was his complete lack of any emotion, and just talking about the killings so matter-of-fact like, without evere really changing his speech tone.

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 01:37 AM   #7
wizzer
get outta here ewe

the review for iceman looks good. you gotta love america undercover. looks like they've been doing good documentaries since the "i make him toss my salad" one
Old 09-18-2003, 01:58 AM   #8
mcchrist
A new breed of pervert!

Crumb

Hated (GG Allin)
mcchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 02:15 AM   #9
wizzer
get outta here ewe

Quote:
Originally posted by mcchrist
Crumb

Hated (GG Allin)
yea, crumb. i just watched that. i was busting up laughing when he was showing the camera his brothers comic books at the time when his mental state was declining and the picture squares were just all words and two little heads squished at the bottom doing the speaking. and his other brother candidly talking about his groping a womans ass at the store. good pick!
Old 09-18-2003, 08:05 AM   #10
onebyone

Ugh, I can't remember the name. I watched a documentary about this mother overseas who sold her kid to be used on the organ market and it freaked me the hell out for weeks.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:11 AM   #11
nyarlathotep

Quote:

The Iceman
The part where he talked about killing the guy by leaving him chained in a cave with rats...and they showed still photos of the guy afterwards....brrrrr.
Old 09-18-2003, 03:40 PM   #12
dolemite
Stalker

Triumph of the Will. Nothing creepier than happy Nazis.
dolemite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 10:41 PM   #13
Gutwrencher

my #1 vote would go to Night and Fog. nothin' creepier and disgusting than seeing a basket full of jewish heads. also...the mountains of women's hair. nazi bastards. it's a criterion release....a great dvd.

also...it's more shocku than a docu....but Brutes and Savages is funny at times....and brutal the next. seeing a poor llama violated by a man is...well...creepy.
Old 09-21-2003, 03:39 AM   #14
Grim
HackMaster

The Iceman doc was pretty messed up. HBO also had one about Cannibals, some pretty screwed up shit.

EDIT: I didn't know anything about the "Waco Incident." But after reading this thread I decided to do a little search. Fucking crazy what happened there.

Last edited by Grim; 09-21-2003 at 04:16 AM.
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 04:01 AM   #15
Trout

Quote:
Originally posted by Gutwrencher
my #1 vote would go to Night and Fog
They made us watch this one in 8th grade. Very disturbing...