Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old Today, 03:46 AM   #4276
dave13
HackMaster

I was leaning towards passing on Scarecrow, since I really didn't like it the one and only time I watched it, but making it a double feature with this film (which I've never heard of, but sounds up my alley) makes it much more alluring. I may actually pick that up!
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:50 AM   #4277
Body Boy
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-human View Post
Can I chime in now and say that I couldn't care less about The Destroyer?

It's so silly all the bitching when a title's announce that isn't a slasher. I'm very happy with Ghoulies/Ghoulies II, Food of the Gods/Empire of the Ants, and others even if Scarecrows/Destroyer isn't for me.

Not everything is announce at the same exact instance. Just chill out. You'll get your slashers, or mashers, or what-have-you's. Everyone gets a turn.
Deadly Eyes wasn't a slasher, and people went apeshit over it. It has to do with what hasn't been on DVD before, or what is worthy of finally being on DVD.
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:30 AM   #4278
chancetx
Stalker

I've never heard of "The Destroyer" but I love Deborah Foreman so I'll check it out.

I was going to say they should have paired it with Thanksgiving slasher "Home Sweet Home" but then looked it up and saw that one was with Jake Steinfeld not Lyle Alzado. Wrong musclehead.
chancetx is offline   Reply With Quote