!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Red DVD
https://www.facebook.com/CodeRedDvd#...&stream_ref=10
zbinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #3557
elDomenechHDG
Maniac

Is Equalizer 2000 an additional Code Red announcement? Bill said he had 3 Corman titles in the pipeline and I thought all 3 were already announced. BTW, I love that artwork but Bill is still hung up on his Media Blaster days. Those banners were a MB staple on their DVDs, along with the specs grid on the back covers.
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #3558
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Is Equalizer 2000 an additional Code Red announcement? Bill said he had 3 Corman titles in the pipeline and I thought all 3 were already announced. BTW, I love that artwork but Bill is still hung up on his Media Blaster days. Those banners were a MB staple on their DVDs, along with the specs grid on the back covers.
He had only announced two of the three Corman titles previously: Let it Rock (aka White Star) and Wheels of Fire. Equalizer 2000 appears to be the third Corman title.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #3559
Mikey Horror
Maniac

Anyone know when the blu-rays included in the bundle are scheduled to start shipping out?
Old 04-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #3560
elDomenechHDG
Maniac

So here we are a week after the new preorders were supposed to be available and there's still no product showing up in people's mailboxes. I wonder if there's some kind of snafu with the manufacturing plant.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:14 PM   #3561
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperRealist
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1598

This must've been posted in the private Facebook group.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #3562
gobad2003
Victim

I don't see any post
gobad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #3563
Copyboy
Maniac

Nightmare is back up. I missed this the first time around but don't want to drop $35 on the DVD if a blu is on the way. Are we sure this is coming on blu-ray or should I bite now before it's too late again?
Copyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:36 PM   #3564
X-human
I ate my keys

Copyboy, I'd wait it out but it's impossible to say what will happen. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish with putting these up at this time. I suppose it's very literally for the DVD collectors out there who feel they have a hole in their shelf without it.

Quote:
FANS COULDN'T WAIT, SO "NOT READY" RELEASE CAME OUT IN A 2-DISC VERSION. ONLY TO SELL CRAPPY and those "FANS"who wanted it out now,didn't even buy it. Never sold 100,000 people was boasting it will sell. It also didn't help another label release a movie with the same title and put UN-CUT all over, which confused the kids to buy the wrong dvd. that dvd sold 3 times more than the real NIGHTMARE. so figure?

Anyway, found a few in the vault, it's collector's item. Need to get all the money I piped in back.

Limit one per hoarder.
http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/prod...ed-edition-oop

What was the other "Nightmare" releases around the same time? That's a new wrinkle to his conspiracies.

Hopefully the Blu-ray will come, will be error free enough that fans don't have much to bitch about and does well enough that Bill gets over it. 'Cause I'm sick of hearing about it.

A Few Ants Short. And what the hell, check out my DVD Collection won't you?
X-human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:21 PM   #3565
dave13
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-human View Post
What was the other "Nightmare" releases around the same time? That's a new wrinkle to his conspiracies.
He's talking about Severin's Nightmares dvd release, and it's not a new argument. He's been blaming them for the poor sales ever since the initial release.
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #3566
elDomenechHDG
Maniac

He should've went with the alternate title Nightmares In A Damaged Brain and put it on the cover to avoid confusion. There's a third film called Nightmare(s) - a 1983 anthology I believe, which confused the heck out of me. I still have a sealed copy of the Code Red DVD - is it worth a lot?
Old 04-19-2014, 06:21 PM   #3567
zbinks
!OXOMOXO! ƎYƎ AM THE I

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
He should've went with the alternate title Nightmares In A Damaged Brain and put it on the cover to avoid confusion. There's a third film called Nightmare(s) - a 1983 anthology I believe, which confused the heck out of me. I still have a sealed copy of the Code Red DVD - is it worth a lot?
Until Code Red put up this listing, I don't think you'd be able to find a copy for less than $50.00. Whether they're actually selling for that much is another question altogether.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #3568
Body Boy
HackMaster

I'm confused. How do titles that are sold out sell crappy?...
Body Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #3569
MrTransistor1
Screamy Bopper

Because it didn't sell a certain number of copies just to break even. Code Red spent alot of money on Nightmare and needed to sell alot of them just to make it costs back before it would even see a profit. I think it was 4200 copies just to break even.
MrTransistor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:08 AM   #3570
Hork!
Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTransistor1 View Post
Because it didn't sell a certain number of copies just to break even. Code Red spent alot of money on Nightmare and needed to sell alot of them just to make it costs back before it would even see a profit. I think it was 4200 copies just to break even.
Yeah but from what I read code red said they sold all of them. Also recently just found a few left over from his vault. So I can't help but wonder what does code red mean by sold poorly?
Hork! is offline   Reply With Quote