Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > The Niche's Corner > High Definition

Old 02-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #106
Katatonia
Master of Doom

It's a really solid release. Good HD picture with nice grain structure, lossless 2.0 audio option ported over from the laserdisc, as well as standard Dolby 5.1 & 2.0 options. And even optional English subtitles!

In the extras department there's several different trailers for the film including a true HD remaster of the original theatrical trailer; the entire comic book adaptation presented as a gallery; some full-color Fangoria article scans regarding the film...and these scans are so crisp and clear that you can easily read the articles. There's also the Full Screen version of the film included in the extras, which is the same as the Artisan DVD...and you can easily tell just how the overwhelmingly superior HD widescreen presentation simply tears it to pieces.

Some pics of the release (and lobby cards):

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #107
vidjunkie
Stalker

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it very much and we are glad you enjoy the BD, many, many more are in the works.

Thanks again
vidjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #108
vidjunkie
Stalker

I just have to show what my friend and I are working on, a 2-disc for these titles, so if you have both titles this is a pretty good option to have.

Inside art

not bad huh? I like it

I know some of you here got FN2 so if you are interested in this cover when it is final let me know, it may even have inside art to go with it(showing chapters and specs) we are deciding this now.

*edit, there will be inside art, I will post a sample when we have one.

Last edited by vidjunkie; 03-02-2014 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #109
vidjunkie
Stalker

I added the inside art to the post.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #110
vidjunkie
Stalker

I am thinking of selling sealed Twilight Time copy of Fright Night w\magnet and throwing in our Fright Night Part II as a freebie, but I wonder if there will even be any interest.

also we are finishing up these 2 titles along with Maximum Overdrive, I know, I know, who the hell want Lake Placid 3 & 4 lol.