Drugs of choice: #1 | #2 | #3
The Faces of Fu: Check It Out!
ZoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 05:52 AM   #32
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Mutilated Prey's 2014 List

January
The Conjuring - Pretty good, but nearly as exciting as all the hype I had previously endured. Still, better than most paranormal flicks.
Outpost: Black Sun - Not a bad sequel, but I still liked the original better. This one was not nearly as creepy, but more action.
Shock Waves - Second time watching this and I really dig the atmosphere. Yeah, not much gore to speak of, but I love the setting.
Shredder - Not sure how I really feel about this one. Has some decent gore right off the bat, and I love snow horror, but the acting, meh.
The Demon - I really need to watch this again. Something about it makes me get easily distracted. Seems like a decent flick though.
Clownhouse - Finally sat down and gave this a watch. Some creepy moments for sure, but I'm just not all that excited about clowns.
Christmas Evil - Had to give this another watch based on all the arguments in the SNDN poll. It's OK, but really takes a while to get going.
Zombie - Such a cool movie. Fulci is the man. I still need to watch my Blu-Ray, but I wanted to revisit my old DVD's before selling them.
Silent Night, Deadly Night II - Too bad the first half is all flashbacks of Part I because the new footage it great and Ricky kicks ass - funny.
Prey - Another movie that seems so promising in the beginning and then goes to a dismal slow moving bore for about an hour, just OK.
Silent Night, Deadly Night III - Pretty much how I remembered it, the worst of the three. Had some promise, but that stupid glass head.
Silent Night, Deadly Night IV - Much better than I had anticipated. Has nothing to do at all with the previous versions, but it's original!
Silent Night, Deadly Night V - I didn't really like this one contrary to popular demand. The killer toys thing was pretty stupid overall.
Flesh Freaks - One of the worst "zombie" movies ever. Low budget, boring, terrible acting, the whole nine yards. Don't do it please.
Kill ...Baby Kill! - Entertaining enough, but still a little too dated for me. Bad title too, ha. I just wanted to see some of Bava's earlier work.
The Girl that Knew Too Much - Another early Bava which was just OK for me. It was pretty cool seeing a young John Saxon though.
Devil's Pass - I enjoyed this one. Like Blair Witch in the snow meets The Decent, but with a whacky twist. Certain things left unexplained.
Break Bad Season 5 - What a great series, so sad it's over. Probably one of the best TV sagas. How do I top this? Would love to see it.

February
Sorority House Massacre - Poor man's Halloween. I actually thought it was better than most folks give it credit for. Little gore, but creepy.
Sorority House Massacre II - Just silly cheese with a bunch of bimbos. Doesn't even follow the original storyline - Slumber Party Massacre instead.
REC - This is where Quarantine originated from and is Spanish. Pretty good flick and seemed slightly better than the remake, but very similar.
Trick or Treats - Wow, was this awful. I guess it wasn't supposed to be horror, but I still don't know what it is. Very mis-leading for sure.
Black Sunday - Black and White old school witch story. It wasn't bad, but I'll probably never watch it again. Seems to be some good releases.
Black Sabbath - The original Creepshow, but not nearly as good - pretty dated actually, just OK. Story 1 - meh, Story 2 and 3 were alright.
Massacre Time -Fulci's attempt at a Spaghetti Western. Not bad, but I found it just a tad boring. Cool soundtrack though - very Tarantino.
The Beast - Another Spaghetti Western, but with Klaus Kinski. I enjoyed this one more than the above because was damn entertaining.
Sinister - This was a great flick, especially for being new. I heard some good things, but didn't expect it to be this good. Very creepy and jumpy.
Silent Hill: Revelation - Seemed to have more action than the original, but still some good creepy images. Overall, it was entertaining.
Murder Rock - Not my favorite Fulci by any means. The music was terrible and repetitive, no gore, but there was some great bodies.
April Fools Day - What a well done flick, always loved it. One of those no gore, but quite entertaining horrors. Wouldn't mind a Blu one day!
Girls Against Boys - I dunno, a little too dull for me and feel it's all be done before. Not much happens for the first half, then just some bullets.

March
Young Guns - It was a lazy afternoon at the ski house and finally threw this in after buying for $2 6 years ago. Still just as good as I remember.
The Slayer - It was nice to revisit this obscure horror flick from the 80's, but why now real DVD release? It does have a few lulls, but is worthy.
The Bay - I found this "found footage" of sorts to be mediocre. Kinda like Quarantine, but not enough thrills to peak my interest. OK for one watch.
Mask Maker - I enjoyed this one. Cross between Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw massacre with some creepy moments and gore.
The Purge - Love the concept, but the execution was so/so. I wish they showed a few different situations rather than focusing on one family.
Escape From New York - I dunno, I've always had a hard time getting into this movie. It's slightly entertaining, but it just doesn't hold my attention.
Lifeforce - First time watching this and it was better than I thought. I love the first hour, but the last 50 minutes seem a little over the top.
Jugface - Kinda like Pumpkinhead, but not as good. Seemed ok in the beginning, but the ending was too abrupt. Some lame effects too.
Madhouse - Finally watched the DVD release from Dark Sky. Pretty good horror overall, but it needed less dog kills. Some decent gore.

April
Breeders - Silly low-budget flick with a rubber monster suit. Strange the monster was so lame because the gore wasn't half bad - still entertaining.
Slumber Party Massacre - Been quite a while since I last watched this and it was more enjoyable this time around. I'll get the Blu one day.
The Dictator - Pretty lame with very few laughs. I was expecting more, but not much and it couldn't even reach that low bar expectation.
Area 407 - Not bad for a found footage flick, but the monster/dinosaur thing was pretty lame. Decent ending though. I'll pass on another viewing.
Creature - Much better than I remembered, but still nothing great. Too bad the Blu-Ray has been delayed and the DVD discontinued.
House at the End of the Street - Really not a lot happens for a long long time, but the last 20-30 minutes aren't bad. Average thriller.
The Silent House - This was the original Spanish version which I liked better than the remake. Same twists of course, so that was ruined for me.
New Year's Evil - Streamed this off YouTube. Took me forever to finally get around to watching this. Pretty good little slasher - I got the DVD.
Freeway Maniac - Another YouTube stream. Reminded me of Home Sweet Home but slightly better. I got myself the VHS to make a good rip.
Graduation Day - Not bad for a Troma flick, but that's not saying much. However, it's a pretty decent and entertaining slasher flick with cheese.
Hollow's Gate - Took me a while to finally watch this which has only been released on VHS. Pretty crappy overall low-budget, but not terrible.

May
Cold Prey 2 - Halloween 2, but in Norwegian. At least there were subtitles. Pretty good sequel and apparently Part 3 is even harder to locate.
Cropsy - Actually had no idea this was a biography about Andre Rand. It was quite interesting for the most part, but kinda hard to stay focused.
Strangeness - First time viewing the CodeRed release. A nice upgrade from my VHS. The movie creepily works except the crude claymation.
Slumber Party Massacre 2 - Has nothing to do with the first other the the drill and a slumber party. Some good gore and laughs, but overall lame.
Slumber Party Massacre 3 - I guess it was slightly better than part 2 only because it tries to take itself a little more seriously, but meh.
Red State - Not bad for a Kevin Smith first attempt at horror, but I'd label it a little more as action/drama. Takes a little while to get going.
My Bloody Valentine - It's amazing much better the uncut Blu ray is from the theatrical version. The killing scenes are so much cooler - awesome!
Death Spa - Had to watch my old VHS before considering the new Blu-Ray. Not bad and has tons of that late 80's cheese, really good gore.
Witchboard - The new Blu-Ray of this looks awesome. I used to watch this a lot many years ago, so it was nice to revisit. Genuinely creepy.
Slaughter Hotel - Galileo of sorts which is pretty good for the most part, but man there sure is a lot of coochie shots. It's all good though.
The Forest - Second viewing of daddy's gone a huntin'! Pretty entertaining, but I still feel the kids are a little annoying. I'll keep it in the rotation.

June
Brain Scan - Not bad for one watch, but it has that annoying 90's cheese where it tries to be funny, but overall is just stupid. T2 kid is annoying.
The Nesting - First time viewing and got it on Blu. Sold my unwatched VHS, so this was overdue. Nice creepy ghost story that was entertaining.
The Prowler - One of the best from it's era, if not all time. Such great gore and thankfully we go it on Blu. This one will always be in rotation.
Mama - Meh, not the greatest from Del Toro. Definitely some creepy moments, but the CGI is just too over the top for me. Worth one watch.
Funny Games - Decided to give the American rewrite a chance and it plays out exactly like it's German original. Not sure what the point was.
Horrible - Antropophagus II, first time viewing the Maya release which while nowhere near perfect was quite a welcome upgrade from the VHS.
Funeral Home - Talk about needing an upgrade. This is a fun creepy flick and was one of the first horror movies I ever watched. Needs a DVD!
The Initiation - Pretty standard 80's horror fare. Not bad, but not great either. Worthy of any enthusiast's collection for sure. Not sure I need a Blu.
Humongous - This film seems to be growing on me more and more. It's not the greatest, but I guess I chalk it up to lost youth. Still fun.
The Surgeon - I've been avoiding this one for quite a while because it just looked so stupid. Taken with a grain of salt it's not terrible, but still meh.

July
The Thaw - Kinda like Cabin Fever but nearly as good. Little maggots that from a thawed out wooly mammoth get inside you then corrode ya!
A Boy and His Dog - A young cocky Don Johnson surviving in the wastelands post nuclear war. A very strange and not very good flick.
Rare Exports - Started out kinda cool, but went south quickly. A little too much CGI and children's story plot and actors. Too bad, had potential.
The Reef - Like every other shark movie you've seen with stranded folks swimming for their lives. It was entertaining enough, but standard.
Session 9 - I had to revisit this one with some friends. It has a creepy feel to it, but I need to watch it again soon as I think I missed something.
Haunting of Connecticut 2 - Takes place in Georgia so they obviously latched onto CT for some immediate revenue, however, it was pretty decent.
My Bloody Valentine - Decided to have a viewing for some of my visiting friends that had never seen it before. They absolutely loved it.

August
This is the End - Been trying to watch this for a while and it didn't disappoint, very funny. Loved all the characters and how they played themselves.
The Sleeper - Low Budget 80's throwback slasher that worked. Some fun kills. Seemed like a cross of Black Christmas and Slumber Party Massacre.
The Banshee Chapter - It's like Jacob's Ladder but without the explanations. Pretty cool overall with some creepy images, but needs a re-watch.
The Blob '88 - First time watching this in a while. Forgot how much I enjoyed it. Definitely looking forward to the TT Blu release in the near future!
Resolution - Low budget indie film that has a somewhat good concept, but is very bland and not well executed. Your attention is kept minimally.
The Shrine - A little slow from the get-go, but the second half starts reminding you of House of the Devil with a twist. Some good creepiness.
Butcher, Baker Nightmare Maker - Nice upgrade Code Red treated us with. I liked this film much better this around. Great acting by Susan Tyrell.
Bereavement - Something about this just didn't work for me. I think I need to watch it again, but the flow seemed to bore me. Nice gore though.
Escape From Tomorrow - Kinda strange Indie flick that takes place at Disney World and I'm not really sure what happened. Dream/real/partially?
Dracula Saga - Kinda fun Dracula flick, but really is quite slow in certain spots. Some weird scenes like the deformed Dracula kid upstairs?

September
Terror Trap - Not a bad premise, or flick overall really. It's just really low budget feeling and has amateurish shots/editing. Good cast too.
50 First Dates - It started and I sat through it even tough I've seen it multiple time. Some good laughs here and there, so I figured sure.
Fever Pitch - Came on right after the above, and no, I certainly didn't need to sit though it. I've seen it once and that was enough, but still ok.
Storm of the Century - Made for TV mini series I happened to catch on cable. Probably never revisit, but that's another S. King notch in my belt.
Silent Night - The remake to SNDN, one of my favorites, so how can this be better? It's not, but it's still pretty damn entertaining. Nice effort.
Tales from the Darkside - I forgot how terrible of a movie this was. The first story is OK, but the second and third are stupid. Skip it.
The Barrens - Was hesitant to like this one, but it was actually pretty entertaining. It makes you believe there's an obvious answer, but au contraire.
American Hustle - It was meh. Very long, and draggy for my tastes. Some good acting and potential, but it was like watching a weak Goodfellas.
Mischief Night (2013) - Pretty terrible movie. Seemed to have some sort of potential, but everything was very bland and run of the mill.

October
The Lodge - A very unoriginal flick with uninteresting characters and a dismal climax. We've seen this before, but done way better.
Hellraiser - Ah, that's better. I needed this after that last horrible flick. A great entry into a classic series, although it dips after Part 2, imo.
Cocoon - Got sucked in and I don't know why. I guess I felt it had been so long since I first saw it and it will be another 25 years until the next.
Home Sweet Home (2013) - Boy did this suck. The acting was horrid and the decisions by the lead victim - wtf? All stupid. Poor.
All Hallows Eve - Going in with low expectations I really dug this one. Nice 80's vibe with good gore and some creepiness. Scary Clown!
Terror! - Finally after so many years of owning this movie I got to sit through the entire thing. It was just OK. The ending was pretty weak.
Hellgate - Not bad for a low-end 80's cheese fest. Some ridiculous acting and silly plot, but it still manages to be entertaining and fun.
Mortuary - It's been quite a long time since I watched this, and it may be even longer before I watch again. Low body count, weak gore.
Tomb of Terror - Three Full Moon pictures shortened to attempt an anthology. Not a great transfer either. Decent shorts, but still meh.
Prom Night III - A sequel to Part II - Mary Lou. Not bad at all, but more corny than part II. Still some good laughs and fun story line.
Prom Night IV - A standalone insert to the series but that's ok. We're back to more of a slasher in a creepy snowy atmosphere which I like.
Dark Heritage - An attempt at The Lurking Fear that isn't terrible, but the flow and acting are poor. The overall production value is lacking.
Nightmares (Stage Fright) - Straight up Aussie slasher sleaze where the weapon of choice is broken glass. Mindless, but still a fun watch.

November

December

Last edited by Mutilated Prey; 10-12-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Mutilated Prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:57 PM   #33
crikan
HackMaster

2009 Track List
2010 Track List
2011 Track List
2012 Track List

** indicates first time viewing.
*** Watched in the theater

January:
The Tale of Zatoichi (1962) 7/10 **
Showgirls [NC-17] (1995) 8/10 **
America 3000 (1986) 2/10 **
Emmanuelle 2000: Emmanuelle's Intimate Encounters [Unrated] (2000) **
Eliminators (1986) 3/10 **
Candid Candid Camera Volume 5 (1986) **
Arena (1989) 1/10**
Oriental Baby Sitter (1977) **
Gretta (The Dark Side to Love) (1984) 5/10 **
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama (1988) 5/10 **
Invasion of the Bee Girls (1973) 5/10 **
The Silent Partner (1978) 6/10 **
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) 5/10 **
The Tale of Zatoichi Continues (1962) 6/10 **
The Other Guys [Unrated] (2010) 7/10
The Bourne Legacy (2012) 6/10 **
Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) 5/10 **
Naked Instinct [Unrated] (1993) **
Double Heat (1986) **
Straw Dogs [Unrated] (1971) **
Sisters (1973) 2/10 **
Creepozoids (1987) 3/10 **
Fatal Skies (1990) 1/10 **
The Divine Enforcer (1992) 5/10 **
Killer Adios (Killer Goodbye) (1968) 5/10 **
The Goonies (1985) **
Assault of the Party Nerds (1989) 1/10 **
Eight Diagram Pole Fighter (1984) 4/10 **
Phantom of the Paradise (1974) 2/10 **
Carnosaur 2 (1995) 2/10 **
Bug (1975) 4/10 **
The Fury (1978) 4/10 **
Looper (2012) 5/10 **
And God Said to Cain (1970) 6/10 **
Three the Hard Way (1974) 7/10 **
The Oral Generation (1970) **
Ogon batto (1966) 7/10 **
Showgirls 2: Penny's from Heaven (2011) 5/10 **
Blindman (1971) 7/10 **
Evil Spawn (1987) 3/10 **

February:
Midnight Express (1978) **
Sweetwater (2013) 8/10 **
Alien Terminator (1995) 3/10 **
When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970) 3/10 **
The Flying Guillotine (1975) 4/10 **
The House on Straw Hill (Trauma) (1976) 6/10 **
Vice Academy Part 2 (1990) 4/10 **
Where the Boys Are '84 (1984) 3/10 **
Back to the Future Part III (1990) **
Scalps (1987) 5/10 **
The Jerk (1979)
Sure Death Revenge (1987) 6/10 **
Night of the Demons (1988) 7/10 **
China O'Brien (1990) 4/10 **
Dr. No (1962) 9/10
Poltergeist (1982) **
The Unseen (1980) 1/10 **
Tower of Evil (Horror on Snape Island) (1972) 6/10 **
Haywire (2011) 6/10
Firestarter (1984) **
Piranha, Piranha! (Piranha) (1972) 1/10 **
Nurse Girl Dorm: Sticky Fingers (1985) 5/10 **
Village of Tigers (E hu cun) (1974) 4/10 **
The Running Man (1987) 8/10
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) 6/10 **
Ritual of Death (1990) 3/10 **
Angelfist (1993) 6/10 **
Airplane! (1980)
High Plains Drifter (1973) 5/10 **
Fast & Furious (2009) 6/10
The Shining (1980) **
Day of the Animals (1977) 6/10 **
Force: Five (1981) 2/10 **
For Your Eyes Only (1981)
Return of the Jedi (1983)

March:
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) **
Sabata (1969) 6/10 **
From Russia with Love (1963)
New Tale of Zatoichi (1963) 6/10 **
Despicable Me 2 (2013) **
Taken 2 (2012) 6/10 **
Slumber Party Massacre (1982) 8/10
Admission (2013) 6/10 **
The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
The Campaign (2012) 6/10 **
Ms. 45 [Uncut] (1981) 7/10

April:
The Brute and the Beast (Massacre Time) [International Cut] (1966) 7/10 **
Last Action Hero (1993) 6/10 **
Prometheus (2012) 8/10
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) 10/10
Kill Them All and Come Back Alone (1968) 6/10 **
The Killing Machine (Shorinji kenpo) (1975) 4/10 **
The Strange Vice of Mrs. Wardh (Blade of the Ripper) (1971) 7/10 **
Fireballs (1989) 4/10 **
Paul (2011) 7/10 **
The Last Stand (2013) 5/10 **
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) 4/10
Cjamango (1967) 4/10 **
Octopussy (1983) 5/10
Zatoichi the Fugitive (1963) 6/10 **
Forgotten Pistolero (1969) 6/10 **
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) 5/10 **
The Living Daylights (1987) 8/10
Kill the Wicked! (1967) 5/10 **
The Heat (2013) 6/10 **
Kill or Be Killed (Uccidi o muori) (1966) 6/10 **
Goldfinger (1964) 8/10
The Unholy Four (1970) 6/10 **
Zatoichi on the Road (1963) 6/10 **
Twice a Judas (They Were Called Graveyard) (1969) 4/10 **
Platoon (1986)
Mission: Impossible II (2000) 5/10
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
Heavy Metal (1981)
Killer Caliber .32 (1967) 2/10 **

May:
Nebraska (2013) **
Adios Sabata (1970) 2/10 **
The Last Starfighter (1984) 7/10
Nurse 3D (2013) 4/10 **
Dead Men Don't Count (1968) 5/10 **
The Seventh Curse (Yuan Zhen-Xia yu Wei Si-Li) (1986) 5/10 **
Nightmare in Badham County (1976) 6/10 **
Flower & Snake (Hana to hebi) (1974) 5/10 **
Collateral (2004) 8/10
Riddick (2013) 6/10 **
Snatch (2000) 6/10 **
Predators (2010) 10/10
Jeff, Who Lives at Home (2011) 6/10 **
Godzilla Versus the Sea Monster (1966) 3/10 **
The Dirty Fifteen (Fifteen Scaffolds for the Killer) (1968) 6/10 **
Nomads (1986) 1/10 **
Zatoichi and the Chest of Gold (1964) 7/10 **
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
The Storm Riders (1998) 0/10 **
Ms. Stiletto (Isabella, duchessa dei diavoli) (1969) 6/10 **
Blood Stalkers (1978) 4/10 **
King Kong (1933) **
The Thing (1982) 10/10
Godzilla [IMAX 3D] (2014) 6/10 ***
Black Belt Jones (1974) 4/10 **
The Golden Lady (1979) 3/10 **
The World's End (2013) 4/10 **
Our Idiot Brother (2011) 5/10 **
Immortal Combat (1994) 6/10 **
The Return of Sabata (1971) 5/10 **
The Legacy (1978) 1/10 **
We're the Millers (2013) 5/10 **
Child's Play (1988) 6/10
Zack and Miri Make a Porno (2008) 5/10 **
The Oath of Death (1971) 4/10 **
Child's Play 2 (1990) 5/10 **
Play Misty for Me (1971) 6/10 **
Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972) 6/10 **
The Love Bug (1968) **
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962) **
Child's Play 3 (1991) 5/10 **
Zatoichi's Flashing Sword (1964) 8/10 **
And the Crows Will Dig Your Grave (1972) 7/10 **
Fight, Zatoichi, Fight (1964) 7/10 **
Ninja Scroll (1993) 10/10
Missing in Action (1984) 7/10
Cool Breeze (1972) 4/10 **
Alone in the Dark (1982) 2/10 **
Dark Star (1974) 6/10 **
Arizona Colt (The Man from Nowhere) (1966) 7/10 **
No Strings Attached (2011) 4/10 **

June:
GoldenEye (1995) 10/10
Adventures of Zatoichi (1964) 6/10 **
Curse of Chucky [Unated] (2013) 4/10 **
To Catch a Thief (1955) **
Kill and Pray (Requiescant) (1967) 6/10 **
Wait Until Dark (1967) **
Rocky (1976)
Okatsu the Fugitive (Yoen dokufuden: Okatsu kyojo tabi) (1969) 6/10 **
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974) 7/10 **
Herbie Rides Again (1974) **
Klute (1971) **
Moon Zero Two (1969) **
Vampire Cop (1990) 2/10 **
Four of the Apocalypse (1975) 1/10 **
Fahrenheit 451 (1966) **
The Brood (1979) 2/10 **
Movie 43 (2013) 6/10 **
The Watch (2012) 4/10 **
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) 6/10 **
Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
Rashomon (1950) **
Good Luck Chuck (2007) 6/10 **
Videodrome (1983) 2/10 **
Gravity (2013) **
Nowhere to Run (1993) 5/10
Zatoichi's Revenge (1965) 6/10 **
A Fistful of Dollars (1964) 10/10
Hands Up Dead Man! Your Under Arrest (Raise Your Hands, Dead Man, You're Under Arrest) (1971) 5/10 **
Nightwing (1979) **
Rewind This! (2013) **
Death Spa (1989) 4/10 **
Django and Sartana's Showdown in the West (Django and Sartana Are Coming... It's the End) (1970) 3/10 **

July:
The Man with the Golden Gun (1974)
I Love You, Man (2009) 6/10 **
Tommy Boy (1995)
Run, Man, Run (1968) 7/10 **
Friends with Kids (2011) 6/10 **
Zatoichi and the Doomed Man (Zatoichi sakate giri) (1965) 6/10 **
Rocky II (1979)
Hang 'Em High (1968) 4/10 **
The Barbarians (1987) 2/10 **
The Wicker Man (1973) **
Final Impact (1992) 2/10 **
Django Kills Softly (1967) 2/10 **
The Seduction (1982) 2/10 **
Take Aim at the Police Van (1960) 6/10 **
Terror at London Bridge (Bridge Across Time) (1985) 6/10
Arizona Colt Hired Gun (Arizona Colt Returns) (1970) 5/10 **
Fighting Mad (1976) 1/10 **

Last edited by crikan; 08-02-2014 at 05:32 AM.
crikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:06 PM   #34
Do you see
Victim

January

Repo Man (1984)
The Last Stand (2013)
Christine (1983)
Machete (2010)
The Croods (2013)
Code of Silence (1985)
Rolling Thunder (1977)
Warm Bodies (2013)
Movie 43 (2013)

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)
Dazed and Confused (1993)
FUBAR (2002)
Evil Laugh (1986)

Evil Dead (2013)
Howard the Duck (1986)
Seven Psychopaths (2012)
The Colony (2013)
Olympus Has Fallen (2013)
Insomnia (2002)

February

This is the End (2013)
Valentine (2001)
Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins… (1985)
Body Heat (1981)
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (2013)
Tank Girl (1995)
Mud (2012)
Westworld (1973)
Futureworld (1976)
My Bloody Valentine (1981)
Theatre of Blood (1973)
Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II (1987)
Scream and Scream Again (1970)
My Bloody Valentine 3D (2009)
The Hunger (1983)
The Jungle Book (1967)
Action Jackson (1988)
Robocop (1987)
Saturn 3 (1980)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)

March

Night at the Museum (2006)
The Lion King (1994)
Blazing Saddles (1974)
Insidious (2010)
Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013)
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009)
Kick-Ass 2 (2013)
You're Next (2013)
Frozen (2013)

Enter the Ninja (1981)
Cube (1997)
Strange Brew (1983)
Grown Ups 2 (2013)
White House Down (2013)

April

Weird Science (1985)
April Fool's Day (1986)
Jack Reacher (2012)
Machete Kills (2013)
Outpost: Rise of the Spetsnaz (2013)
Leviathan (1989)
Night of the Demons 2 (1994)
C.H.U.D. (1984)
C.H.U.D. II (1989)
Cellar Dweller (1988)
Beneath (2013)
Leprechaun (1993)
Leprechaun 2 (1994)
Leprechaun 3 (1995)
Leprechaun 4 In Space (1996)
The Jerk (1979)
Leprechaun in the Hood (2000)
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)
Leprechaun Back 2 tha Hood (2003)
Taken (2012)

May

In the Mouth of Madness (1995)
Witchboard (1986)
Lovelace (2013)
Crawlspace (1986)
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
Dead Hooker in a Trunk (2009)
Evilspeak (1981)
Ms. 45 (1981)
Day of the Animals (1977)

June

Lord of Illusions (1995)
Tourist Trap (1979)
The Octagon (1980)
Return to Nuke'em High: Volume 1 (2013)
Elysium (2013)
The Purge (2013)
We're the Miller's (2013)
Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992)
The Rage: Carrie 2 (1999)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

July

Screamers (1979)
Ticks (1993)
Fright Night 2: New Blood (2013)
The Final Terror (1983)
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)
The Delta Force (1986)
Carrie (2013)
I Spit on Your Grave 2 (2013)
Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)
Death Spa (1989)
Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom (1976)
Witchboard 2: The Devil's Doorway (1993)
Patrick (1978)
Mother's Day (2013)
Rear Window (1954)
Thirst (1979)
Cannibal Holocaust (1980)
Devil's Pass (2013)
Sorcerer (1977)
Deadly Eyes (1982)
Lake Placid (1999)
Uncle Sam (1997)
Cujo (1983)
Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
It's Alive (1973)
Schizoid (1980)
Prisoners (2013)
Wolf Creek (2004)
Wolf Creek 2 (2013)
Invasion U.S.A. (1985)
Rec 2 (2009)
Rec 3: Genesis (2012)
Near Dark (1987)
Terror Train (1980)
Ginger Snaps (2000)
Nurse (2013)
Sleepaway Camp (1983)

August

Motel Hell (1980)
Bloody Moon (1981)
Curtains (1983)
Madman (1982)
Without Warning (1980)
Scanners (1981)
The Horror Show (1989)
Slither (2006)
Oculus (2014)
Phantom of the Paradise (1974)
Bloody Bloody Bible Camp (2011)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
Scanners II: The New Order (1991)
Pray for Death (1985)
House on Haunted Hill (1959)
Drive-in Massacre (1974)
Silent Night, Bloody Night (1974)
Little Shop of Horrors (1960)
Joy Ride 3: Roadkill (2014)

September

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
Killer Joe (2011)
Airplane! (1980)
Scanners III: The Takeover (1991)
Hot Fuzz (2007)
Cabin Fever: Patient Zero (2014)
Barracuda (1978)
Ravenous (1999)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
The Toxic Avenger (1984)
Kill Bill: Volume 1 (2003)
Kill Bill: Volume 2 (2004)
Airplane II: The Sequel (1982)
Sorceress (1982)
All Cheerleaders Die (2013)
Final Exam (1981)
Class of Nuke'em High (1986)
Byzantium (2012)
The Worlds End (2013)
Prom Night (1980)
Graduation Day (1981)
The People Under the Stairs (1991)

October

We are what we are (2013)
Killerfish (1979)
Willow Creek (2014)
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)
Nightbreed - Theatrical cut (1990)
Stagefright (1987)
Wrong Turn 2: Dead End (2007)
The Others (2001)
The Monster Squad (1987)
Big Bad Wolves (2013)
Frankenstein (1931)
Tremors (1990)
Tremors 2: Aftershocks (1996)
Tremors 3: Back to Perfection (2001)

Last edited by Do you see; 10-22-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Do you see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #35
thing
Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorallySound View Post
* -- I can't get that time back in my life...
** -- Shitty, but had some moments.
*** -- Averagely entertaining.
**** -- Worth owning.
***** -- Fucking wow! I'm sitting you down Clockwork Orange-style and forcing you to watch it!
Movies in bold are first time viewings. (T) = Theatre, (B) = Blu-ray, (D) = DVD, (V) = VHS, (N) = Netflix or OnDemand, (TV) = TV Series.
---------------------------------------------------------------

January (67/57)
01: Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993) (D) - ****
01: The Hot Nights of Linda (Alternate hardcore version) (1975) (D) - ***
02: How to Seduce a Virgin (1973) (D) - ***1/2
02: Rescue Me (1991) (V) - **1/2
04: Countess Perverse (1973) (D) - ****
04: Lorna… the Exorcist (1974) (D) - ***1/2
05: Wonder Women (1973) (D) - ***
05: The Babysitter (1969) (D) - ****
05: The Topless Story (1966) (D) - *1/2
05: Sadomania (1981) (D) - ***
06: Women Behind Bars (1975) (D) - ***
06: Love Letters of a Portuguese Nun (1977) (D) - ****
07: Amazon Jail (1982) (D) - **1/2
07: Warrior of the Lost World (MST3K) (1983) (D) - ***
08: Bare Behind Bars (Uncut version) (1981) (D) - **
08: Funeral Home (1980) (D) - *1/2
09: Cut-Throats Nine (1972) (D) - ***1/2
09: Joshua (1976) (D) - **
10: Stoney (1969) (D) - **
10: The Terminator (1984) (D) - *****
11: Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991) (D) - *****
11: Homoti (1987) (D) - **
12: The Killer Likes Candy (1968) (D) - **
12: Her (2013) (T) - ****
12: The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) (T) - ***1/2
13: Schoolgirl Hitchhikers (1973) (B) - **1/2
13: Dream Stalker (1991) (V) - ***
14: Female Plasma Suckers (aka Blood Orgy of the She-Devils) (1972) (V) - **1/2
14: Poochie (1985) (V) - ***
14: Grampire (1993) (V) - *
14: Uninvited (1988) (V) - ***
15: The Lost Empire (1983) (V) - **1/2
15: The Incredible Melting Man (1977) (V) - ***
16: Nukie (1988) (V) - *1/2
16: Revenge of the Dead (1983) (V) - *
16: Oldboy (2003) (T) - *****
16: Oldboy (2013) (T) - **1/2
17: Highway to Hell (1991) (V) - **1/2
17: Microwave Massacre (1982) (V) - ****
17: Hesher (2010) (D) - *****
18: Pray for Death (1985) (V) - ***
18: The Lift (1983) (V) - **1/2
19: Spaced Out (1979) (V) - **
19: Devil's Due (2014) (T) - NO STARS!
19: The Intruder Within (1981) (V) - **1/2
20: Killer Party (1986) (D) - ****
20: Waitress! (1981) (D) - ***
21: The Sibling (aka So Evil, My Sister) (1974) (V) - **
21: Infra-Man (1975) (V) - ***
21: Nukie (1988) (V) - *
22: Inhumanoids: Evil That Lies Within (1986) (V) - ***
22: Light Years (1988) (V) - **
23: Moonwalker (1988) (V) - **1/2
23: Burke & Hare (1972) (B) - ***
24: The Blood Beast Terror (1968) (B) - **1/2
24: Bellflower (2011) (D) - ***
25: The Equinox... A Journey Into the Supernatural (1967) (D) - ***
25: Equinox (1969) (D) - ***
28: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon (2001) (V) - ***
29: The Doll Squad (1973) (B) - ***
29: Mission: Killfast (1991) (B) - **
29: Scream Blacula, Scream (1973) (D) - ***1/2
29: Cutie and the Boxer (2013) (N) - ****1/2
30: Secrets of Sweet Sixteen (1973) (D) - **
30: Looking Good (1980s) (D) - **1/2
30: Deliver Us from Evil (1976) (D) - **1/2
30: The Fox Affair (1978) (D) - **

February (38/30)
03: The Final Member (2012) (T) - ****
04: Rewind This! (w/ audio commentary) (2013) (D) - ***1/2
04: Stained (2010) (D) - 1/2*
05: Modesty Blaise (1966) (D) - ***
06: The Past (2013) (D) - ****1/2
06: Eyes of the Serpent (1992) (V) - **
07: The Girl from Rio (1968) (D) - ***1/2
07: The Girls from the Copacabana (1981) (D) - ***
08: Thinkin' Big (1986) (V) - **1/2
08: Massage Parlor Murders (1973) (B) - **1/2
09: Immoral Women (1979) (D) - **1/2
09: Private Collections (1979) (D) - **
09: Caliber 9 (1972) (B) - ****
10: GLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (2012) (N) - ****
11: The Italian Connection (1972) (B) - ****1/2
11: Black Devil Doll from Hell (1984) (D) - *1/2
11: Tales from the Quadead Zone (1987) (D) - **
13: The Boss (1973) (B) - ***1/2
13: Rulers of the City (1976) (B) - ***1/2
14: Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975) (D) - ****
14: Natural Born Killers (Director's Cut) (1994) (B) - *****
14: Johnny Mnemonic (1995) (V) - **1/2
15: Demonoid: Messenger of Death (35mm film print) (1981) (T) - ***
16: Platoon (1986) (D) - ****
16: RoboCop (2014) (T) - ***
17: Student Bodies (1981) (B) - ***1/2
17: Jekyll & Hyde... Together Again (1982) (B) - **
17: My Bloody Valentine (Extended Cut) (1981) (B) - ****
18: Satan's Black Wedding (1975) (D) - **1/2
18: Splatter: Architects of Fear (1986) (D) - **1/2
18: Criminally Insane (1975) (D) - **
19: Criminally Insane 2 (1987) (D) - 1/2*
19: Visitors (2013) (T) - **1/2
20: Cruel Passions (aka Marquis de Sade's Justine) (1977) (B) - **
20: Takedown: The DNA of GSP (2014) (T) - ***
20: Marquis de Sade: Justine (1968) (D) - ****
26: The Wait (2013) (N) - **
27: Nightmare Factory (2011) (N) - ***

March (45/37)
02: Dope Guns and Fucking Up Your Video Deck, Vol.1-3 (1990-1994) (D) - ****
02: Filthy Gorgeous: The Bob Guccione Story (2013) (N) - ***
04: Satanic Attraction (1990) (V) - **
05: Night of the Hunted (1980) (B) - **1/2
05: Two Orphan Vampires (1995) (B) - ***1/2
06: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) (N) - **1/2
06: Hell Comes to Frogtown (1988) (V) - ***
07: Critters (1986) (D) - **1/2
07: Critters 2: The Main Course (1988) (D) - ***1/2
07: Critters 3 (1991) (D) - **
07: Critters 4 (1992) (D) - *1/2
08: The Red Queen Kills Seven Times (1972) (D) - **1/2
08: The Fifth Cord (1971) (D) - ***
08: Don't Torture a Duckling (1972) (D) - ***
08: Iron Warrior (1987) (D) - *1/2
08: The Great Beauty (2013) (T) - *****
08: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Uncut 35mm film print) (1986) (T) - ***
09: Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (Unrated) (1990) (D) - **
09: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation (1994) (D) - **
09: Texas Chainsaw (2013) (N) - *1/2
10: Puppet Master II (1991) (D) - **
10: Puppet Master III: Toulon's Revenge (1991) (D) - **1/2
10: Curse of the Puppet Master (1998) (D) - **
11: The Underachievers (1987) (V) - 1/2*
12: Night School (1980) (D) - **1/2
13: Au Pair Girls (1972) (B) - **1/2
13: Killing Car (1989) (D) - ***
14: Adjust Your Tracking: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector (Extended Cut) (2013) (V) - ***
16: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) (B) - *****
17: Dracula, Prisoner of Frankenstein (1972) (D) - **1/2
17: The Curse of Frankenstein (aka The Erotic Rites of Frankenstein) (1972) (D) - ***
18: Enemy (2013) (T) - ****
19: Big Muddy (Work Cut) (2014) (B) - ****
21: Devil's Island Lovers (1974) (D) - ****
22: Night of the Assassins (1976) (D) - ***
23: Riti, magie nere e segrete orge nel trecento… (aka Black Magic Rites) (1973) (B) - ***
24: The Sex Thief (1974) (B) - *1/2
24: The Girl on a Motorcycle (1968) (B) - **1/2
25: Cheap Thrills (2012) (N) - **1/2
25: Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa (2013) (T) - **
26: The Pack (1977) (D) - ***
26: The Vampires Night Orgy (1974) (D) - ***
27: Dr. Jekyll vs. the Werewolf (1972) (D) - **1/2
28: The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) (T) - ***1/2
29: The Stuff (1985) (B) - ***

April (27/23)
01: The Road to God Knows Where (1990) (D) - ***
13: Science Crazed (hosted live Q&A with star Cameron Klein) (1989) (V) - *****
14: Trading Places (Airline Edit) (1983) (D) - **1/2
15: Junior (1984) (V) - ***1/2
15: A Labor of Love (1975) (D) - ***
15: Rhymes for Young Ghouls (2013) (T) - ***
16: Time to Kill (2014) (D) - **
17: The Deadliest Prey (2013) (D) - ***
18: Slaughterhouse Rock (1987) (V) - ***
18: Lust for Freedom (with Eric Louzil commentary) (1987) (D) - **1/2
18: Run Run It's Him (2009) (D) - ***1/2
18: There's Nothing Out There! (1990) (D) - **
19: Zombie Flesh Eaters (1979) (B) - ****1/2
20: Jodorowsky's Dune (2013) (T) - ****1/2
21: Wakefield Poole's Bible! (1973) (D) - ***
21: Nymph()maniac (Producer's Cut) (2013) (T) - ****1/2
22: Wakefield Poole's Bible! (with Wakefield Poole audio commentary) (1973) (D) - ***
22: Angel of Death (1984) (D) - ***
23: The Demons (118-minute restoration) (1973) (B) - ***
24: Baba Yaga (1973) (B) - ***
24: Tim's Vermeer (2013) (T) - ***1/2
24: Gladiator Cop: The Swordsman II (1995) (V) - **1/2
26: The Night of the Midnight Mix-Up! (Blackenstein and The Devil in Miss Jones Part II [Ontario censored R-rated cut] mixed up one reel at a time) (1973/1982) (T) - ****
27: Female Convict Scorpion: Jailhouse 41 (1972) (D) - *****
28: A Field in England (2013) (T) - ***
29: Killer Barbys vs. Dracula (2002) (D) - *1/2
30: Night of the Bloody Apes (1968) (D) - **1/2

May (68/62)
01: The Sadistic Baron Von Klaus (1962) (D) - ****
01: Survival Earth (1985) (V) - *****
02: The Raid: Redemption (2011) (N) - ****1/2
03: The Raid 2 (2013) (T) - **1/2
04: Hitch Hike to Hell (1977) (V) - **1/2
04: The Kidnap Lover (aka Kidnapped Coed) (1976) (V) - ***
05: The Escapees (1981) (D) - ***
05: Emmanuelle 6 (1988) (D) - 1/2*
06: The King of Comedy (1982) (D) - ***
07: Dear Wendy (2004) (D) - ***
07: Narco Cultura (2013) (N) - ****
08: Babo 73 (1964) (D) - *1/2
08: Chafed Elbows (1966) (D) - *1/2
08: No More Excuses (1968) (D) - *
08: Putney Swope (1969) (D) - ***
09: Two Tons of Turquoise To Taos Tonight (1975) (D) - **1/2
09: Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fay (1971) (D) - *****
09: Ida (2013) (T) - ****1/2
09: I Drink Your Blood (1970) (D) - ***1/2
11: Black Moon (1975) (B) - ****
11: Showgirls (1995) (D) - **
12: The Sidewalks of Bangkok (1984) (D) - **
12: Dracula's Fiancée (2000) (D) - ****
13: Ryan's Babe (2000) (D) - *****
13: Mistaken for Strangers (2014) (D) - ***1/2
14: Mädchen im Nachtverkehr (1976) (B) - **1/2
14: Mädchen im Nachtverkehr (Hardcore version) (1976) (B) - **
14: Blind Target (2000) (D) - **1/2
15: Broken Dolls (1999) (D) - **1/2
15: Hardgore (1976) (D) - **1/2
17: Angel Above, Devil Below (1974) (D) - ***
18: The Rites of Uranus (1975) (D) - 1/2*
18: Hellraiser (1987) (B) - ****
19: Gretta (1983) (D) - **1/2
19: All the Devil's Angels (1978) (D) - **
19: Suburban Satanist (1974) (D) - *1/2
19: Finding Vivian Maier (2013) (T) - ***
19: Sacrilege! (1971) (D) - *1/2
20: Sexual Witchcraft (1973) (D) - *1/2
20: Waltz of the Bat (1972) (D) - **1/2
20: Dark Dreams (1971) (D) - *1/2
20: Necromania: A Tale of Weird Love! (1971) (D) - **
20: Godzilla (2014) (T) - **
21: Daughter of Satan (1970) (D) - **
21: Sex and the Single Vampire (1970) (D) - **1/2
21: The Devil Inside Her (1977) (D) - ***
22: Seduction of Amy (1975) (D) - **1/2
24: Bad Seed: A Tale of Mischief, Magic, and Medical Marijuana (2013) (D) - **
25: Phantasmes (1975) (V) - ***1/2
25: Al Pereira vs. the Alligator Ladies (2012) (B) - ****
25: A ritmo de Jess (2013) (D) - ***
26: Lost in New York (1989) (D) -***
26: Les pays loin (1965) (D) - ***
26: Les amours jaunes (1958) (D) - ***
26: Devil's Due (1973) (D) - **
26: Sorceress (1974) (D) - *1/2
26: Blue Ruin (2013) (T) - ****
27: Survival Earth (1985) (V) - *****
28: Suckula (1973) (D) - *1/2
28: The Last Step Down (1970) (D) - *
29: Blue Voodoo (1984) (D) - *
29: Sexorcist Devil (1974) (D) - **1/2
29: Hotter Than Hell (1975) (D) - ***
29: Night of the Warlock (1971) (D) - *
29: Madam Satan (1970) (D) - *1/2
30: Dracula Exotica (1980) (D) - **
30: Dracula Sucks (1978) (D) - *
30: Vamp (1986) (D) - 1/2*

June (24/16)
01: Tintorera (1976) (D) - ***
01: Weasels Rip My Flesh (1979) (D) - **1/2
02: Cuba Crossing (1980) (V) - *
03: Under the Skin (2013) (T) - ***1/2
03: Filth (2013) (T) - *
04: Runaway Nightmare (Director's Cut) (1982) (D) - *****
04: The Haunting (1963) (D) - ***1/2
05: Inseminoid (1981) (D) - **
06: WolfCop (2014) (T) - **
07: Redneck County (1974) (V) - **1/2
09: Les week-ends maléfiques du Comte Zaroff (aka Seven Women for Satan) (1976) (D) - **1/2
10: Naked Vengeance (1985) (V) - ***
10: Joe (2013) (T) - ****1/2
15: Droid (1988) (V) - **
15: Total Recall (1990) (B) - ***1/2
17: Brainscan (1994) (V) - **1/2
19: The Source Family (2012) (N) - ***1/2
24: Syngenor (1990) (D) - **1/2
25: Jug Face (2013) (N) - ****
30: Friday the 13th (1980) (D) - ***1/2
30: Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981) (D) - ***1/2
30: Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982) (D) - **1/2
30: Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) (D) - ***1/2
30: Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) (D) - **

July (19/12)
01: Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI (1986) (D) - *1/2
01: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) (D) - **
01: Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) (D) - *1/2
01: Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (Uncut) (1993) (D) - *1/2
01: Jason X (2001) (D) - *
05: Death Spa (1987) (B) - **1/2
06: Sugar Cookies (1971) (B) - **1/2
09: Street Hunter (1990) (V) - **
10: Cards of Death (1986) (V) - **
11: Anguish (35mm film print) (1987) (T) - ***
11: Nightmare at Shadow Woods (35mm film print) (1987) (T) - ****
12: Tom at the Farm (2013) (T) - *****
12: La nuit des horloges (2007) (D) - ****1/2
15: Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles (2014) (N) - ***
16: Cinemagic (1985) (V) - ***
19: Rad (1986) (V) - ***1/2
21: G.L.O.W., Vol. 2 the Saga Continues (1986) (V) - ***
25: Video Nasties: Draconian Days (2014) (D) - ***1/2
31: Mad Foxes (1981) (B) - *****

August (42/23)
01: Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (T) - ***1/2
03: The Occultist (1988) (V) - **
05: Death Cheaters (1976) (V) - **1/2
06: Desert Warrior (1988) (V) - **
09: Death Bed: The Bed That Eats (1977) (B) - ****
10: Death Bed: The Bed That Eats (w/ George Barry and Stephen Thrower audio commentary) (1977) (B) - ****
10: Snowpiercer (2013) (T) - ***1/2
14: Red Silk (1999) (D) - **
15: Snake Woman (2005) (D) - **
16: Kiss of the Spider Woman (1985) (D) - ****
17: Silent Hill (2006) (B) - *****
17: Blood Freak (1972) (D) - **
19: The Skateboard Kid (1993) (V) - **
20: Curfew (1989) (V) - **
21: 20,000 Days of Earth (2014) (T) - ***1/2
22: Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker (1982) (D) - ****
22: Weisse Haut auf schwarze Schenkel (1976) (B) - ***1/2
22: Weisse Haut auf schwarze Schenkel (Hardcore Version) (1976) (B) - ***
22: In 80 Betten um die Welt (1976) (B) - *1/2
23: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) (T) - ****
23: Without Warning (1979) (B) - **1/2
24: Raising Arizona (1987) (B) - ***
24: The Prowler (1980) (B) - ****
24: The Stoned Age (1993) (V) - **
25: The Toxic Avenger (1984) (B) - *****
26: Sardu, Master of the Screaming Virgins (Uncut) (1975) (B) - ***
27: Sardu, Master of the Screaming Virgins (w/ Eli Roth audio commentary) (1975) (B) - ***
27: The Immigrant (2013) (T) - ***1/2
28: The Doom Generation (1995) (V) - ****
29: Big Muddy (2014) (B) - ****
29: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) (B) - *****
29: A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985) (B) - ***
29: A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987) (B) - ****
29: Mondo Magic (1975) (D) - **1/2
30: A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988) (B) - **
30: A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child (1989) (B) - **
30: Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991) (B) - ****
30: Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994) (B) - ****
30: Freddy vs. Jason (2003) (B) - ***
31: Treasure of the Ninja (1987) (V) - **
31: Orozco: The Embalmer (2005) (V) - **1/2
31: Repo Man (1984) (B) - ****

September
01: Splice (2009) (B) - ***
02: Ghostbusters (1984) (T) - ****1/2
03: The Congress (2013) (D) - **1/2
04: Eating Raoul (1982) (B) - ***1/2
08: Exorcism (Director's Cut) (1974) (D) - ***1/2
09: The Uninvited (1943) (B) - ***1/2
10: The Devil Came from Akasava (1970) (D) - ***1/2
10: X-312: Flight to Hell (1971) (D) - ****
10: Exorcism (w/ Jess Franco and Kevin Collins commentary) (1974) (D) - ****
12: The Jekyll and Hyde Portfolio (1971) (B) - **
12: A Clockwork Blue (1972) (B) - *
13: Good Luck, Miss Wyckoff (1979) (B) - ***1/2
13: The Sex O'Clock News (1985) (V) - **
14: Between the Lines (1977) (V) - **1/2
14: Dirty Laundry (1987) (V) - ***
14: Sorceress (1982) (V) - ***
15: Murder Obsession (1981) (B) - **
16: The Drop (2014) (T) - ****
16: Uncle Sam (1996) (V) - *1/2
17: Ghostbusters II (1989) (B) - *****
17: Breaking the Waves (1996) (B) - ****1/2
18: Wild Honey (1972) (D) - **
20: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) (D) - ***
20: Deadbeat at Dawn (1988) (D) - *****
21: Howard the Duck (1986) (D) - ***
21: Dr. No (1962) (B) - ***
21: From Russia With Love (1963) (B) - ***
22: Mood Indigo (2013) (T) - ****1/2
23: Kundo: Age of the Rampant (2014) (T) - ***1/2
23: Why Don't You Play In Hell? (2012) (T) - *****
24: The One I Love (2014) (T) - ***1/2
24: Cold in July (2014) (T) - ***
25: The Search for Weng Weng (2014) (T) - ***1/2
25: Metalhead (2013) (T) - *****
25: I Am a Knife With Legs (2012) (T) - ****
26: The Babadook (2014) (T) - **1/2
26: Housebound (2014) (T) - ****
26: Lady Terminator (35mm film print) (1988) (T) - ***1/2
27: Life After Beth (2014) (T) - ***1/2
27: The Found Footage Festival:10th Anniversary Show (w/ Nick Prueher live commentary) (2014) (T) - ****
29: Goldfinger (1964) (B) - ***
29: Thunderball (1965) (B) - ***
30: The Dog (2013) (T) - ****

October Madness
01: At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul (1964) (D) - ****
02: This Night I'll Possess Your Corpse (1967) (D) - ****
I walked out of Housebound after an hour, really lame