Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #3227
Stige
HackMaster

Hoping for Diabolik to get it in here
Stige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #3228
Ptflea2
Maniac

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered mine. As Bart Scott would say "Can't wait!"
Ptflea2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #3229
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foller View Post
I tried to purchase it but it is still not available for international buyers
Bill mentioned that overseas customers can send him an e-mail and he will send them a PayPal invoice, but only if they have ordered something from the BigCartel site before. He's been having a lot of issues with customs / chargebacks lately, so he will only sell them to established customers for the time being.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #3230
Christy
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT HOOK View Post
Bill mentioned that overseas customers can send him an e-mail and he will send them a PayPal invoice, but only if they have ordered something from the BigCartel site before. He's been having a lot of issues with customs / chargebacks lately, so he will only sell them to established customers for the time being.

Well that sucks and explains why he no longer want's to ship internationally.
Christy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #3231
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by elDomenechHDG View Post
Are the new Blu's ready to ship? I don't see the "I'll Ship When I Receive Stock" disclaimer anymore. Bill ships fast so I might be enjoying JBD in glorious high-def by Thursday
They must be if he took that disclaimer down. I ordered mine back on 10/29, so it should arrive any day now I would expect.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #3232
CPT HOOK
HackMaster

I haven't pre-ordered yet, but only because I've been waiting on Trick Or Treats. The second that goes up (should be this week), I will be ordering it with Just Before Dawn.

It's only a $2 shipping discount, but there's so much good stuff coming out lately that every penny counts.
CPT HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:50 AM   #3233
The Tall Man
Stalker

http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/prod...rseas-shipping

Due to an extremely high volume of overseas customers saying, "I didn't receive the package", and multiple chargebacks via paypal (I received one Canadian who did a chargeback after 15 days), New rules have to be enforced for customers outside the U.S.

- Due to one buyer who got cracked dvd cases (3 separate transactions!), we now offer cardboard mailers. It'll be an additional $1 for the mailer and the shipping rate will also go up due to the weight of the box.

- We can not honor anything lost in the mail. We will have the custom number by request. Way too many packages (especially Canada) seem to be getting lost. I talked to 4 different post offices this past week, and two of them said that they have never encountered any bulk sellers with the magnitude of Code Red problems. They think since Code Red product is rare, people are stealing from me or even stealing from the buyer? It always seems to be mailing more than 3 items is the #1 target.

- Multiple emails regarding, "I paid big bucks for shipping, where’s the tracking?" Well, mail costs went up, so the money (minus paypal fees) is not enough to put any kind of postal tracking. USPS does not offer tracking for overseas, but offers registered mail which is an additional $14.

- If DVD is loose in the case, we can’t honor another disc to be mailed. This is why I suggest that buyers who are concerned about loose discs to ask in advance for us to open the dvd/blu to secure the disc before sending the item.

If all these guidelines are understandable, then please feel free to buy. But if you’re outside the U.S., don’t expect a package to arrive within 7 days and start sending harassing e-mails when it doesn’t. Thank you.
The Tall Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:59 PM   #3234
elDomenechHDG
HackMaster

Bill could use a couple of employees. Hell, I would volunteer if I lived in Washington state (or L.A., wherever they package this stuff). I can't even begin to imagine a one-man operation where you do ALL the work, including trekking out to the Post Office, getting on long lines and then dealing with impatient customers. At the very least he should have someone part-time doing customer service online, answering questions, that sort of thing. You have to admire the guy's resilience.
elDomenechHDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #3235
Christy
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tall Man View Post
http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/prod...rseas-shipping

Due to an extremely high volume of overseas customers saying, "I didn't receive the package", and multiple chargebacks via paypal (I received one Canadian who did a chargeback after 15 days), New rules have to be enforced for customers outside the U.S.

- Due to one buyer who got cracked dvd cases (3 separate transactions!), we now offer cardboard mailers. It'll be an additional $1 for the mailer and the shipping rate will also go up due to the weight of the box.

- We can not honor anything lost in the mail. We will have the custom number by request. Way too many packages (especially Canada) seem to be getting lost. I talked to 4 different post offices this past week, and two of them said that they have never encountered any bulk sellers with the magnitude of Code Red problems. They think since Code Red product is rare, people are stealing from me or even stealing from the buyer? It always seems to be mailing more than 3 items is the #1 target.

- Multiple emails regarding, "I paid big bucks for shipping, whereís the tracking?" Well, mail costs went up, so the money (minus paypal fees) is not enough to put any kind of postal tracking. USPS does not offer tracking for overseas, but offers registered mail which is an additional $14.

- If DVD is loose in the case, we canít honor another disc to be mailed. This is why I suggest that buyers who are concerned about loose discs to ask in advance for us to open the dvd/blu to secure the disc before sending the item.

If all these guidelines are understandable, then please feel free to buy. But if youíre outside the U.S., donít expect a package to arrive within 7 days and start sending harassing e-mails when it doesnít. Thank you.
Can't say I blame code red for pulling the plug after reading this.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #3236
maniac666
Stalker

Code Red is now taking international orders.i've just ordered JBD.9.00$ of shipping for Canada.That's ok for me!Can't wait to see this gem on blu!!
Old 11-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #3237
Christy
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac666 View Post
Code Red is now taking international orders.i've just ordered JBD.9.00$ of shipping for Canada.That's ok for me!Can't wait to see this gem on blu!!

It would in fact appear code red is now taking international orders.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #3238
Mutilated Prey
Soul Stealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
I also never admited to being a scalper those were words thrown around by mutilated prey.
You said buy 2 and resell the other later cause it could be limited...make a few extra pennies (I took that as a figure of speech). Whatever you meant or whatever you intend to doesn't matter to me - just saying off the cuff it sounded like price hiking, people will freak and like shape22 said I was just looking out for you. I wasn't trying to start a mutiny. It's all good
Old 11-05-2013, 03:59 AM   #3239
Nailwraps
HackMaster

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=799
Nailwraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:31 AM   #3240
Ash28M
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Can't say I blame code red for pulling the plug after reading this.

Typical Code Red. So because of a couple of spaz buyers, they have to play the victim as usual and now everyone has to pay $9 to ship to Canada? That's bullshit. I can't justify paying that much for one DVD. That's almost 3 times the actual shipping cost.

Last edited by Ash28M; 11-05-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Ash28M is offline   Reply With Quote