Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 09-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #46
Eddyw78
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieduvet View Post
I've got the Aussie 2 discer which is obviously region B, Great set too. Mad Max is also available from Australia, Should be able to grab both of either Ebay or from EZYDVD.com or one of the many other OZ online retailers, WOW-HD might have it too
Thanks. Yes i have ordered from Australia before when i wanted both versions of I Spit On Your Grave uncut. US imports are alot cheaper though.
Eddyw78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #47
Eddyw78
Stalker

Just tried the region A Blu of Hatchet and it doesent work on the Panasonic BD80. Must have been the earlier Panny models you could do this on. I have seen the BD35 & 75 mentioned so any model after those will not perform these cheats. Oh well
Old 03-04-2013, 09:27 PM   #48
bloodout
Screamy Bopper

Tested Panasonic remote control fix on a few Criterion titles (Videodrome, Brazil and If) on the BD 30 and they worked. Anthony Hopkins Magic from Dark Sky works with the same button sequence

Also by pressing function, top menu got Fox/MGM region A titles The Edge and Blood Simple to work.

Canadian locked disc 15 minutes from Alliance worked by pressing function, 0, top menu, 0, top menu.

Echo Bridge They/Cursed region A works by allowing the disc to auto stop on region A message screen ( takes about 8 seconds) then press 11 , enter.

Blindness from Echo Bridge works by pressing function , top menu - this takes you from a blank screen to the region A message screen. Allow to run until disc auto stops - takes about 15 seconds. Press 1, enter
bloodout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #49
Eddyw78
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodout View Post
Tested Panasonic remote control fix on a few Criterion titles (Videodrome, Brazil and If) on the BD 30 and they worked. Anthony Hopkins Magic from Dark Sky works with the same button sequence

Also by pressing function, top menu got Fox/MGM region A titles The Edge and Blood Simple to work.

Canadian locked disc 15 minutes from Alliance worked by pressing function, 0, top menu, 0, top menu.

Echo Bridge They/Cursed region A works by allowing the disc to auto stop on region A message screen ( takes about 8 seconds) then press 11 , enter.

Blindness from Echo Bridge works by pressing function , top menu - this takes you from a blank screen to the region A message screen. Allow to run until disc auto stops - takes about 15 seconds. Press 1, enter
Have you found any others that work with the functions you have listed above? I have never been able to get these to work on my Panny BD80. What I really need is to find a way of getting it to play Scream Factory BDs. Maybe if the BD80 dies I will replace it with a region free machine but at the moment I cant justify it.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #50
xdiggler
Screamy Bopper

Thank you so much for this post. Just week before this re-posted (in may) I had written off my caution to the wind buy of the UK Sex Pistols live blu. It totally worked! Last night I just finished watching my Second Sight copy of Return of the Living Dead and Arrow's Motel Hell.
From time to time I find that some of the SD bonus features won't play audio, but I just stick the disc into my JVC blu that has all region DVD playback.

Totally stoked!!!

Last edited by xdiggler; 10-17-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Spell correct on iPhone is a piece of shit
xdiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #51
Eddyw78
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdiggler View Post
Thank you so much for this post. Just week before this re-posted (in may) I had written off my caution to the wind buy of the UK Sex Pistols live blu. It totally worked! Last night I just finished watching my Second Sight copy of Return of the Living Dead and Arrow's Motel Hell.
From time to time I find that some of the SD bonus features won't play audio, but I just stick the disc into my JVC blu that has all region DVD playback.

Totally stoked!!!
I could never get this to work on my Panny BD80. What machine do you use?
Old 10-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #52
JustMarv
Screamy Bopper

Is this the best Region free DVD player to get in the U.S. something I can get from target or best buy.
JustMarv is offline   Reply With Quote