View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #190
Matt89
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Break View Post
Man come on I was just talking about the quality of the release and what may have happened. How did it get to this I don't know. I never even tried to convice others about the release as i don't have it yet.
What is the purpose of these forums if to not have open talks about these things.
To be honest man, the comment you made to Bill was pretty cold-hearted.

But like I said before, I'm disappointed too, but hey if this is the only way we'll see the movie re-released in 16x9 widescreen, then we're just gonna have to take it the way it is. Beggars can't be choosers. People need to stop jumping down the guy's neck. He's done a lot for us horror fans and people were so quick to completely turn against the guy. From the sounds of it, he's just as upset as we are. I can understand where Bill's coming from. Considering the producer of the film authorized this disc, you'd think you'd be able to trust some people. Apparently not. We now just have to accept it as it is. Besides, it's not THAT bad.

~Matt