Victim (2010) - The next Human Centipede?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellbilly, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

2. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

Okay... so a mad doctor surgically changes a dude into a chick to replace his murdered daughter? The obvious question is, why not just abduct and brainwash a woman to begin with? Unless the man is the killer, so it doubles as revenge? We'll see, I guess.

3. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

oh great yet another mad doctor movie. Is there going to be a crapload of these now?

4. Spit

Spit Active Member

Eh, if there is to be a new surge of mad doctors movies I welcome it, if it gets us away from sparklie vampires.

Lol. Anyone check out the IMDb rating? 9.5...ha! So i guess its better than the godfather. :rolleyes:

IMDb lists this as 2010 realse. I suppose this suggests that its coming out relativity soon, hell 2011 is just around the corner.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  5. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

Checked out the Australian DVD the other day and thought the movie was pretty good, I was looking forward to this one but I expected a lot less. Not that it's great, you know what is going to happen throughout most of the movie, but once the full plot completely reveals itself the story is kind of cool. I completely forgot about this movie and seeing The Skin I Live In reminded me of this thread but I wouldn't really compare them too much, they're different enough. One thing I will say in comparison is that the doctor in The Skin I Live In was a lot more talented than the doctor in this one! haha
    I wonder about this DVD though, the run time is only 71 minutes and it seems like it was cut in some scenes but who knows, this thing barely seems like it was released so I have nothing to compare to...