Tremors on Blu-Ray 11/9!

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by Nailwraps, Aug 5, 2010.

1. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

Tremors 7 Shrieker Island bluray dvd combo 14.96
    Dvd 12.96 at Walmart on Oct 20

They'll also have a new 7 film collection dvd only set for 27.96. No need for this as I have em all.

2. sinister

sinister Active Member

New 30 min Tremors documentary :

Can't wait for the Arrow Blu-ray release. :)

3. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

It appears that the 4K release of Tremors is already OOP. It was released last week and already the prices are pretty high on Ebay and Amazon.

4. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I think Amazon ran out of both of the standard and 4K editions even before the street date. This used to happen with a lot of the early Arrow US blu-rays (limited Creepshow 2 and Bride Of ReAnimator come to mind). I think the more recent Beyond The Door went pretty quickly as well. Amazon took more pre-orders than they had inventory, and it was random as to which orders were filled. After fans complained, especially with Creepshow, Arrow promised that would never happen with Amazon again. Fortunately, I got the Limited versions of all of the above, as well as Tremors (I was able to get it from Family Video for $25 with a coupon), but Arrow should be a little more careful with these Limited Editions.

If anyone missed it, I'm sure they'll re-release both 4K and standard blu-rays without the bonus disc / fancy packaging / book / poster / lobby cards.

5. Cooperkill

Cooperkill Active Member

Whew! I almost had buyer's remorse spending $42 on it, but I'm glad I did. Seems every pre-order these days goes OOP before it reaches your door.

6. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

This is one of the reasons I'm willing to spend the higher prices when it comes to limited editions too. Like the Gamera box set earlier this year it was basically out of stock if you didn't pre-order it.

Cooperkill likes this.