(Rumored)Deadpit Radio Returning

Discussion in 'General' started by Horror_Boy, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Horror_Boy

Horror_Boy Member

Been hearing a buzz around lately that the old Deadpit Radio podcast is coming back for new episodes??

2. Horror_Boy

Horror_Boy Member

Um guess nobody gives a shit lol...Well doesn't bode well for them in terms of coming back it seems there isn't much interest in "podcasts" anymore like back in the day...All seemed to start declining around 2014 on..I think the advent of more "live" type shows and media like youtube live and facebook kinda help kill the podcast thing off..Also the horror genre has gained a little steam back since then but seems to be now just a one or two big hit each summer and fall type of thing in theater ie..Halloween and "It" the last couple of years I don't really see any new type of trends that are catching on in the horror genre now..Another Saw or Texas chainsaw reboot??? Really?

3. Horrorphilly

Horrorphilly Active Member

I still listen to podcasts on the Stitcher app, I'd check out the reboot of the their podcast. I remember them being goofy when I listened to them years ago and maybe that's why I didn't continue listening to them.

4. Dobby

Dobby Stallone in Terminator 2

Only podcasts I ever got into was hysterialives. I found them extremely well spoken and quite informative. :)

5. Horror_Boy

Horror_Boy Member

Yea the first five or six years I listened to it I enjoyed it a lot but the last couple of years it wasn't worth a shit...They got lazy with it..I also enjoyed the Skeleton Crew podcast followed by Banana Laser..Don't know of any good podcasts at all now..Most quit..Can't believe they are still making Saw, Chainsaw, & Halloween reboots and sequels in 2020..It would be like if in the 1970s instead of stuff like Halloween and Dawn of the Dead they were still making Frankenstein and Wolfman movies from Universal..The genre has got to evolve and move on to other concepts..