Real life horror makes me sick & sad!

Discussion in 'General' started by Enutz666, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Tasty Toejam

Tasty Toejam Guest

I had the pear dream again.

2. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

It's a video of a guy getting his head beat in until it looks like hamburger.

And two assholes smiling and laughing it up while doing so.

3. Tasty Toejam

Tasty Toejam Guest

They were clearly inspired by Seed.

Uwe Boll has more influence on the human mind than we'd like to admit.

4. DrHerbertWest

DrHerbertWest For Your Health

I refuse to watch it but now, thanks to shithead's description, I can definitely say I'm not even going to look at that link. The whole "watching real people die" thing makes me want to puke and if that's a video of people killing someone and recording it, why aren't they getting stabbed to death in prison already?

5. MrVess

MrVess Guest

If there's one thing certain about this, it's that there won't be death penalty for any of them. At best, life imprisonment for two (if the father of one of them, a buddy of the ex-president, won't manage to have him freed after all), up to 25 years for the third one.

Prison retribution is always a hopeful chance, particularly since children (and an infant) were among their 29 victims. If I were the guard locking them in their cells, I would certainly make sure to let their cellmates know that. However, they'll probably be locked in single cells for that very reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
  6. geeare

geeare Guest

I'm not going to watch the video because that's just what those little fucks want. They are becoming famous for this. fuck em. I don't wanna know who they are, I don't wanna see what they look like, I don't wanna know their names...just kill em already and let me know that they are dead.

7. MrVess

MrVess Guest

Well, one of the likely few upsides of their location is that they won't be famous. Or at least they won't have even 1% of what they would get if they were in the US or England, anyway.

Curiously, one of them was trying to sell a recording of either one of their rapes or murders to an unnamed US web site when they were busted...

8. Conal Cochran

Conal Cochran New Member

There is no chance I will watch this. I even have a hard time watching movies that are too close to reality.

9. walkingdude

walkingdude Megatron

:lol:

If I didn't know that this was real,I don't think I'd be able to tell.It looked fake to me.

10. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

I just can't fathom how a human can do such things to another human and not feel remorse or sick. How, even as a teenager, can it come to something like this? I don't buy it as being peer pressure as all of that in the world couldn't make me stoop to such a disgusting and reprehensible level. There is much more going on to lead to such events.

Was this recent news or was this video just discovered by the thread starter? I could only get through the first couple of blows before I had to turn it off. I wish I hadn't even looked at that. What a fucked up world we live in. I feel emotionally ill.

11. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Fuck yeah- it sure is hard to be against the Death Penalty when things like this happen.

12. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Yes but you could of if you wanted to. Doesn't make it your parents fault.

I don't know how much peer pressure was involved but at one point one of them came up with the bright Idea and at some other point the other guy agreed.

I just don't understand blaming the parents as if they did it. The most they are guilty of is neglectful parenting.

13. BurningMoon

BurningMoon New Member

I don't wanna watch that...this shit doesn't belong on a DVD forum...even a Horror DVD forum. There is a big difference between real horror and fake horror.

Any these scumbags are in another ball park all together....it's disgusting.

14. MrVess

MrVess Guest

The pappy of one of them is also guilty of paying off victims of his son's earlier "hobbies" (bullying, animal torture, property damage and more) and/or threatening them with his political connections, if they chose to pursue the issues.

15. MrVess

MrVess Guest

Their murder spree (and arrest) was during summer holidays of 2007, the trial is apparently still on.

If anyone finds out exactly how they were tracked down, make a mention...

16. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Mr Vess clearly knows more than I do about the actual case itself, but you seem to be trying to say something to the affect of: how their peers and parents treated them has nothing to do with what they became. Do I read that right?

17. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Not even close. I believe everyone's personality traits as an an adult is due in large part because of their experiences growing up. Saying that I don't think it's fair to put too much blame on the parents. Many and I would say maybe most people during their teen years are much more influenced by their peers and the motivation to be accepted then they are influenced by thier parents. I'm not saying they were great parents but unless you know them personally it's not fair to point the finger. Even if everyone was a great parent odds are with billions of kids in the worlds shit like this is going to happen.

You can't tell me that peer pressure didn't play a role. The odds of being a serial killer is very rare. There has only been a hand full in Canada as far as i'm aware of. So the odds of three of them meeting up is almost non existent. My guess is that one of them must of had a huge influence over the other two.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  18. Shock Waves

Shock Waves New Member

Sick Shit...and that's all I got to say about that...

19. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

I'm not "blaming the parents as if they did it". My main beef is with them shrugging off the severity and reality of their childrens crimes. Despite video evidence, and the kids themselves pleading guilty, the parents still think their kids are perfect, sensitive angels, who were put up against 'fabricated' charges and forced to plead guilty.

It's not only cowardly to act like that but it disrespects the victims that your children brutally murdered and their surviving families.

It IS possible to still love, and cherish your child, but also acknowledge their guilt be remorseful of their crimes and show atleast some respect to those they wronged....

20. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better.