Pumpkinhead II... Blood wings? Seriously?

Discussion in 'General' started by joltaddict, Oct 28, 2004.

1. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

Blood wings? What the fuck were they thinking?

2. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    Yes, this flick was one sad affair. And that cheesy rock ballad at the end???? Sounded like one of Dirk Diggler's rejected tunes.
    It's unfortunate when terrible sequels to good films are made.

3. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

Im not talking about the movie, Im talking about the name. I dont know what it means in other countries but here blood wings has a very specific meaning.
    Tivo recorded this for me but I havent watched it yet. My expectations are low.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  4. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

hahaha. did you get your blood wings yet jolt addict?

actually here we call 'em red wings like the boot. ;) i was actually going to start a thread about this movie because i would actually buy the dvd if it ever came out. it's a pretty sorry movie i guess but i like it for some reason. it has punky brewster and the guy from return of the living dead part 3.

5. satanservant

satanservant Guest

Very dissapointing film. When this came out I was really anxious to see it, but now it's possibly the most I have ever been let down by a sequel. How could they screw this up so bad?

6. Ami Dolenz was really hot, but i'm sorry a good "Pumpkinhead" sequel cannot be a film that has Punky Brewster, the little brother from "Charles In Charge", and the ranchhand from "Dallas" as stars.

Sounds kind of bad to me.

I was so disappointed in this film. The title makes no fuckin' sense at all, and the film was HORRIBLE. It's so sad because the original "Pumpkinhead" was the most dark & scary & original film in ages, yet the sequel was so B-movie/direct-to-video terrible.

7. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

blood wings is a shitty sub title for the sequel but it does explain loosely when you watch the movie but overall i think it was a decent sequel very watchable