Looking for poster store recommendations

Discussion in 'General' started by blu, Apr 15, 2012.

1. blu

blu New Member

I've been having a heck of a time trying to locate 24" x 36" posters of zombie films for anything other than films that were released within the last five years. I'd love to have a nice posters of Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, Zombi 2, Return of the Living Dead, and White Zombie among others. Any recommendations as to where I can find them? I've checked Amazon, Ebay, and All Posters and various smaller movie poster sites but came up empty.

2. Chomp

Chomp Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Are you sure you checked Ebay?...Moviegoods, poster planet, and hires designs usually have repro auctions for any movie you can think of.

3. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

movieposter.com, moviegoods.com and eBay is where I have gotten all mine over the years.

4. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

There's a local record shop I frequent with a good selection of posters. They're a bit overloaded right now, so they've marked a lot down. Here's their website, with a video of all the marked down items. There's a lot of vintage stuff here.

https://www.facebook.com/ReanimatedRex/

X-human likes this.
  5. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested in theatrical posters I've got about 5000 that I've decided to start selling off. I've got pictures of nearly all of them. If you are interested in lobby cards, press books, horror magazines, horror movie books, etc I have a ton of those as well.