Killer: Malevolence 3

Discussion in 'General' started by CPT HOOK, Jun 22, 2018.

1. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I'm a huge fan of Stevan Mena's Malevolence. I'm slightly less enthusiastic about his follow-up Bereavement, although to be fair, I've only seen it once and it's due for a revisit. That said, this news really excites me!

[​IMG]

A couple years back, the Blumhouse website broke some tragic news. Malevolence 3 had started filming but was in limbo due to the suicide of one of the film's stars, Scott Decker, during production in 2015. The movie was 75% complete, and the low-budget movie did not have the resources to re-cast and re-film his scenes that were already completed. Because of that, we might never see the final chapter of the Malevolence trilogy.

Now comes the exciting news: the movie is completed! Still early, and no news of a release just yet, but there is a Malevolence 3!

Here's the site that broke the news:
    https://monsterzeronj.wordpress.com/2018/06/07/breaking-news-stevan-mena-finishes-malevolence-3/

From Stevan Mena himself:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fceurich39 likes this.
  2. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

Good News! I really liked the first one and the second one was fair, so I am happy to see the trilogy get finished!

3. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Supposedly we'll be seeing this in October. Limited theatrical, VOD, and blu-ray/DVD.

No specifics beyond that, but my guess would be Epic Pictures (Terrifier, To Hell & Back: The Kane Hodder Story).