Kichiku

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by SaviniFan, Feb 11, 2004.

1. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

Kichiku. Anyone here ever see this film? The reviews on the web make it sound very interesting and I just ordered it from Xploited Cinema. Any thoughts?

2. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

I have heard of it, wanted to pick it up a few times. Something just keeps drawing me away from it though. Apparently its just a mindless torture movie... its hard to put up with for 1 hr and 45 minutes. And its supposed to look badly filmed, but thats just what I've read. Let us know how it is when u get it in.

3. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

Cool Savini, let us know what you think.

I've had this movie for about 2 months now and haven't watched it yet. Funny, seeing as I was dying to see it BEFORE I actually had it in my hands. Maybe I will give it a whirl tonight.

4. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

This film is worth seeing for the last 15 or so minutes alone. Very nasty violence, especially one instance involving a pussy and a shotgun. Some have said that they found the buildup to these minutes boring, but I pretty much enjoyed the film throughout. That's just me though.

5. I would certainly not call it a boring film, but the fact that I did not like any of the characters in the movie made the violence have a lot less impact. However, despite my previous statement, the last 15 minutes of the movie is VERY nasty. Enjoy! :D