I Feel like an Idiot!

Discussion in 'General' started by addicted2dvd, Sep 28, 2010.

1. TheDreamMaster

TheDreamMaster Member

I'd go for the two Damned flicks to kick off the month. Save Trick 'R Treat until later in October. Same with Wolf Man. My kick-off title will be Let Me In at the theaters tomorrow. Was thinking about squeezing a movie in at midnight tonight, but I don't think I'll be able to pull that off.

2. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

Thanks... I asked over at another site seems everyone is suggesting The Wolf Man first.

I definitely thought about saving Trick 'r Treat till later in the month. Not sure I can do it though... it is one of the ones I really been wanting to watch. I love Anthology horrors!

3. TheDreamMaster

TheDreamMaster Member

It's a good one too. I'll be giving it a spin again this year.

4. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

I was just chatting with a friend on Yahoo... and asked them what they thought I should watch first... and she came up with an idea I kind of like. She said...

"Watch Trick 'r Treat first... start with a Halloween themed movie and end with a Halloween themed movie (one of the Halloween movies)."

So there is a good chance my first movie will be Trick 'r Treat.

5. Shlockjock81

Shlockjock81 New Member

Trick R Treat is not for everyone, and I can definitely understand why people don't like it. It plays out like an episode of "Goosebumps" but with a little more grue. Still a fun film though if you don't go into it expecting a masterpiece.

6. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

Thanks for the heads up. I think I can get into it... after all I have found myself getting into some of the Goosebumps and Are you Afraid of the Dark episodes while watching them with my daughter.

7. Criswell

Criswell New Member

Sorry............. just to clarrify.............is that Horror films only or Horrible films as well??

8. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

I would def. save Trick r treat for later in the month. Don't know what everyone is talking about, Trick r Treat is amazing and one of my favourtie anthology films. I started a poll on here last year asking people to vote with their rating of it and almost everyone voted it 7 and up. Here's the link,

http://www.horrordigital.com/vb3forum/showthread.php?t=39806&highlight=trick

Wolfman I haven't seen yet but I want to. I have heard mixed things though.

Village of the Damned I also haven't seen and may watch it for the first time myself tonight.

So to answer, watch either Village or Wolfman but save Trick r Treat for later in the month when people start having decorations on their house. Once it really feels like Halloween that movie will be perfect.