Halloween Curse Of Michael Myers Ultimate Edition Bootleg For Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by fceurich39, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

my philosophy is...if the company won't release it...BOOTLEG IT!

2. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

if this is that producers cut deal then i have a version of it and its just a sort of spliced together mess that is certainly not quality. it reminds me of that one christmas slasher movie that was released with grainy parts spliced in that looked like they came from a vhs tape. the name of that one escapes me right now but i think it was an anchor bay release actually it had a killer santa. anyway if it's the same version that i have then its certainly not worth 47 bucks or whatever

3. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

No inlay cards on the dvd's, but the artwork on the boxes does look professional. The titles are burned onto the front of the discs and also look very good. I have ordered some boots before and these guys are head and shoulders way above anything else I have seen. I picked up The Burning, Out of Bounds (always had a soft spot for that Anthony Michael Hall bad ass flick), Night Life and Eyeball (Lenzi). Good stuff on all-can't say for sure on Eyeball, because I haven't watched it yet. I will be making another order shortly. As for the spliced quality of the Halloween 6 disc, that version is one fo the 5 or 6 they offer and is clearly labeled as such. Check out the site and you will see the many versions offered of that movie, and when they say they have a very high quality version of the producer's cut I would tend to believe them. I am going to order it for one, possibly along with the uncut version of the director's cut with more gore.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  4. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Silent Night, Deadly Night?
    From that description you have the old spliced version (so do I;) ). I've heard about a much better one coming out which is probably what this one is, but I won't even put in the effort to dl any version of this movie again. The Producer's Cut is definitly better, but I just can't really stand either one.:(
    Those who haven't seen the PC should DL.

5. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

This is why movies cause headaches. Cut director's cuts, Un-cut cut versions, Virgin whore gangbang version. It's getting worse than comics. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:nervous: :eek1: :eek: :cry:

6. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

yep. thats the one.

7. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

LOL

8. Kolpitz

Kolpitz Purely and Simply Evil

I am interested in this. The Producer's Cut is vastly superior to the theatrical cut and if this version is as good as their boasting, it's likely to be the closest thing we have to a good DVD as I just don't see Dimension EVER putting this out. That said, however, I have no need for the 5-Disc Ultimate Set. I think I'll just order the 2-Disc set and call it a day.

9. DVD Connoisseur

DVD Connoisseur Active Member

Cheers, bigwes15! I must admit, I am tempted to purchase a copy...

10. Horrorphilly

Horrorphilly Active Member

I have a single disc boot of it and it suits me fine.Now if I find this set in the trash or I can burn it from someone else or it becomes a torrent,thats the only way I will own it.

Sean

11. Dusk

Dusk New Member

If someone were to buy this and sell boots of it at substantially lower non-greedy prices they could make their money back and more. You also then take the power away from the "official" bootlegger since all he did was boot another boot that was being sold more low-key anyway. My general approach to buying/selling boots is not to pay more than the cost of DVD-R and postage. Of course a little extra to allow for leeway in postage is okay. But that's how it should be - bootlegging should be a brotherhood kind of thing among horror fans, when a fan tries to turn it into a business, the real exploitation begins. Word, cracker.

12. Drinkinstein

Drinkinstein Member

Sorry to ressurect an old thread but I've got a problem and hopefully someone here can help out! I just picked up a Halloween 666 ultimate edition off eBay (the 5-disc version) and it showed up with a REALLY piss poor photocopied insert. I've looked everywhere but if any one has a lead on where to find a scan of this so I can print a decent copy for myself I'd be super grateful!