Halloween 9 (rumored script review)

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by rxfiend, Nov 8, 2004.

1. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

well if John Carpenter had his way, we'd already had a Halloween in Space movie.

2. Dusk

Dusk New Member

I believe the outer space idea from JC was a joke? But some research (real research - not just Googling) tells me he did plan a H3 with Myers before Season of the Witch eventuated as the entry. It was a Halloween Dance storyline, with Laurie as a police officer.

3. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

The Myers in space idea, I believe, came before the F13th one. Let's face it Jason has never led, he's a follower ;)

But yeah, they're not going to space next. Look at that poster, is Paintbrush trying to compete with Photoshop now? :D

4. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

that poster is fake moustapha akkad would not let this series screw up by sending him to space and two they dont have a director and most of cast and crew yet

5. Cerio

Cerio New Member

Hehe. Nice try Demon but I recognize that publicity shot of MM from Halloween 6. ;)

At least this rumor was finally classified as false. Now the question lies of when this 'news coming soon' will actually happen. . .

6. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

Thanks for the good news about that being a fake, guys. It was all I could do to prevent myself from puking on the monitor when I thought that my all-time favorite horror series was finally going completely down the shitter. That would be what I thought would never happen-an entry in the Halloween series that I would refuse to see.