Halloween: 25 Years of Terror

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Alexander, Nov 5, 2004.

1. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

By the way, anybody here have any word on Part 9 yet? Please tell me they're not putting it on the back burner in favor of the rumored whispers of a remake. This is one film that should NOT be remade!!!

2. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

part 9 is coming out fall 2005 if the newline freddy vs jason vs michael
    falls through. this is the first time i heard halloween was going to be remade but it wont happen cause john carpenter wont let it happen.
    halloween 9 info will be on the 25 years of terror dvd

3. Alexander

Alexander Guest

It´s true that, in this proposed "Freddy vs Jason vs Michael", Freddy was going to wake up Michael to fight Jason?

4. fceurich39

who knows maybe it will be but i hope not

5. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

actually, the rumors i heard is that John Carpenter himself is pitching the remake idea around.

besides, it's not really up to JC whether or not Halloween gets made, but rather Moustapha Akkad.

6. fceurich39

7. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I'll be getting this, as I'm most interested in hearing them talk about Halloween III. I was rather disappointed when Universal didn't release a SE of the film, so this should help feel that void.

8. Cerio

Cerio New Member

I'm with you on that. For pete's sake they didn't even bother adding the trailer in the supplements. Originally, that was listed as an extra on their site but was mysteriously removed later before the release date.
    Yeah, I guess adding a trailer teaser was too much work. Just throw in some dippy unrelated "recommendations". They'll understand... :p

What I look forward to hearing about most is Halloween II, III, and V.
    Halloween II being my favorite sequel so naturally I'd like to hear more things about it. During one month Halloweenmoves.com had a "clip of the month" featuring Gloria Gifford (Mrs. Alves) talking about how the doctor who administrated the shot on Laurie lost his finger(s) later on in an accident. During the movie the person giving her the shot isn't the man who played Mixter, Ford Rainey, but a trained profession. His hands were all that were shown, and now are forever immortalized through this film.
    Morbid little fun fact.

Halloween III easily because of it’s deviation from the Myers story and also due to the lack of available bonus materials. We need more Tom Atkins!

Lastly, Halloween V because of cut gore and the scene variations. I'd like to learn more about Doctor Death and his ritual with Myers.

9. fceurich39

HALLOWEEN 6 PRODUCERS CUT EXPLAINS EVERY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DOCTOR DEATH CHECK EBAY FOR IT THAT IS WHERE I GOT MINE

10. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

I have thought about getting the Halloween 6 Producers cut on eBay. How is it. Is it worth getting. I will be buyin the Documentary when it comes out.

11. fceurich39

yes it is worth getting on ebay

12. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

I'll buy this doc. I just hope they give it a stand alone release and dont try to make me buy yet another edition of Halloween. I love the movie, but christ, enough is enough.

13. fceurich39

www.fangoria.com unveils some of the specs of second disc and tells a little bit of info of the massive documentary

14. Bobbywoodhogan

Bobbywoodhogan Active Member

I definatly want this. It is my favourite horror film and I love documentaries so I get 2 in 1 here :D

15. I can envision it being remade in modern times with an injection of urban flava, starring fifty cent. I will then go completely postal and gun down :fire: anyone I see buying tickets for this garbage. However, this may be hard for me to accomplish since I'm already committed to fireballing one "club" for every rap song I hear in the remake of "The Fog."

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

If its just a doumentary release like it sounds like it is I'll be interested in getting it.

17. When is this thing, gonna come out?

18. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I definitly want to see this.
    Not sure if I want to buy it, want to see it first. Some docs are worth owning, most are good to see.
    Won't buy it if it's disc 2 of another Halloween release (the fago link isn't working for me, so I can't tell what's up with it).

19. tobaccoman

tobaccoman White, Proud, and Stupid

It's a brand new documentary covering all of the Halloween movies and supposedly actually points out the good, bad, and ugly parts of the series. Should be quite interesting, but since I don't really care for the series much I won't be buying it. Hell, I don't even have the original Halloween so why would I get this. Don't get me wrong, I will be getting Halloween, but I'll probably just wait until some sort of ultimate box or super-duper special thing is released. I can wait two more new formats before making a purchase on these since I've seen them enough times and still see them from time to time.

20. speanroc

speanroc I WANNA BAN

count me in on a purchase