Friday the 13th: The Video Game (PS4/XBone/PC)

Discussion in 'General' started by rxfiend, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're missing a lot. Jason has special abilities that help you track down counselors. They'll try to escape through car, boat, or the police.

Maybe watch a video of people playing on youtube to get the gist. Also, multiplayer is infinitely better than single.

maybrick likes this.
  2. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I had figured out the map, but didn't realize you could use it to move your location. But how do you tell where the teenagers are?

3. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

By using sense which highlights them or the cabins they are in as red or following their sound pings which appear as circles on the screen. Exactly how to activate it depends upon what platform you use. I’m sure you could figure it out in a few minutes.

4. CPT HOOK

Okay, I've been playing through the Challenges and figuring it out a bit. I'm currently on the one with Shelley and Vera at Higgins Haven.

Is there a way to skip the intros though? You have to play through each several times to get all the challenges, and every time you have to sit through a minute of dialogue. I just want to get to the good stuff! There's a lot of waiting around in this game, as you constantly have to wait for counselors to hit a specific mark.

5. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

Glad you’re sticking with it. I don’t think there is a way to skip the intros unfortunately.

Is there a forum, or email, that the developers read to request enhancements such as this? I really want them to lessen the firecracker noise and length of popping - totally unnecessary and annoying.

6. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Active Member

So if I buy the Ultimate Slasher edition (hard-copy/disc) I will be able to play online with others and offline as a single player correct? Is there a 2-player version that my son and I can play at home (offline or online or both)? Sorry, not a gamer at all but I am buying this game for my kid.

7. CPT HOOK

I only had the game over a long Thanksgiving weekend, but I don't believe there's a 2-player version you can play from home. It's either online multiplayer, or they have single player challenges. As single player, you can also choose a generic map and they'll throw in 7 counselors running around for you to slaughter.

The challenges are pretty fun though. You basically re-enact the movies, only they've changed the character names.

Mutilated Prey likes this.