Friday the 13th part 2 and Prowler...similarities!

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Tawny, Oct 23, 2004.

1. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

The Prowler is really cool. More bloody than My Bloody Valentine which I also like. I was happy to get Savini to sign my copy of the Prowler. Admittedly, I only watched it once since I opened it, though (3 years ago).

There is an incestuously noticable amount of similarities between the Prowler, F13, Twitch of the Death Nerve etc. That makes me realize that there is little difference between the movie industry now and then. Back then, they would take the same ideas and give the new movie a different title. Now, they make blatant remakes. I am using this logic(?) to avoid becoming a bitter old person.

2. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

Prowler and Burning are two of my favorites. I do have an original movie poster of the Burning-anybody know if these are as hard to come by as those for Prowler? My favorite poster that I have is for Madman, another absolute classic in my opinion.

3. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

That always kind of wierded me out. He looked more like he was possessed by Captain Howdy than just that his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

4. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

that did nothing but make the kill scene a hell of alot better. also, we the dudes in the shower with white eyes grabbing. good stuff.