Favorite Bitchy Girls in Horror Movies!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Richard Anthony, Aug 25, 2008.

1. FilmFiend

FilmFiend New Member

I always thought Robin Evans as Carol from One Dark Night was an OK bitch. Anybody who kicks E.G. Daily out of a car and makes her walk in a tunnel is a bitch. "You named it, you claimed it!!"

And I always loved Eileen Davidson as Vicki in House On Sorrority Row. Although it was a small part Diane from Slumber Party Massacre was a bitchy snob.

Pedro's girlfriend in Tombs of the Blind Dead. Another small part but quite bitchy and troublemaking.

Maybe you can call them "campy bitch" roles, but Joan Collins in Empire of the Ants and Joan Crawford in Berserk! are fun to watch.

It's probably hard to beat Judy from Sleepaway Camp.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

Yes Eileen Davidson as Vicki in HOUSE ON SORORITY ROW!! I love her and I love this Movie, it's one of my all time Favorite Horror Slasher Movies!!

Also, I loved Danielle Harris as the Goth Bitchy Girl in URBAN LEGEND. Then again, I love Danielle Harris in anything!!

3. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Thank you. I've always liked Cass because she's a subtle bitchy character. More subtle yet also more bitchy than Nancy Kyes/Loomis's characters. Cass does bitchy with her eyes, and it's in-grown in her family. Everyone she's related to is pretty much an opportunistic scum.

Oh, I hate her. I know nobody asked me. I just felt like saying it.

I think one of the liberating things about liking bitchy characters is that you kind of want to be them. Because at least in these movies, it's kind of like there are no consequences... except for the killers. But it's assumed that because they're beautiful or "sexy" or rich or whatever, that they can do whatever they want to and get away with it. And the difference between someone like Judy and someone like Ally is that I admire Judy. I'd want to smack Ally. She's completely two-faced. She wants to have fun with the girls but also insult them and talk crap about them. Then she has unprotected sex or whatever and doesn't even cover herself. That's not like "bad girl" behavior, that's just plain stupid and slutty. Not the good kind.

Anyone else always hate that... I don't want to say the word, some people are really offended by it (but it starts with a "c"). Anyone else hate her enough to want to drop her off a 500,000 foot cliff??

I love Julia from Hellraiser. But I don't see her as a bitch. She's a love slave. She's only doing it for half a selfish reason. The other half is her devotion to Frank.

I see her as more of a hag. All older women her age are this crotchety. Grouchy.

4. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Barbara Nedeljakova as Natalya in Hostel. Now that's a hot bitch!!

Sheeri Rappaport as Jamie in Little Witches.

Darcy DeMoss as Nikki in Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives.

5. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

All dried up and smelly? Bitch got what she deserved? Shoulda happened sooner? :lol:

6. DVD-fanatic-9

She was creepy! I might have mentioned her on my little list too, but she was a prostitute. Prostitutes have had attitude since... well, the first one I remember seeing was in Arthur (1981) but there's a long line of prostitutes with attitude. Think it comes with the job description. It's inherited.

I don't know - does alcohol have an aging effect? (I don't drink)

7. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

Good call on Darcy Demoss in Friday The 13TH Part VI: Jason Lives!! She was Great!

Anyone have any new ones to add to the List?

8. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

A lot of the good ones have already been mentioned (Zoe Trilling from Night Of The Demons 2 being a personal favorite), but one of the great ones that hasn't been mentioned yet is Sandra (Amy Johnston) from Jennifer (1978).

9. DVD-fanatic-9

She was also quite bitchy in Dr. Giggles if memory serves. And...
    she lived!
    The bitchy girls
    never live

10. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

Good Call on Sandra from Jennifer! One of my Favorites and the Movie is often overlooked too! Love Zoe too and wish she was in more Movies!

11. DVD-fanatic-9

Look who's back!