Eric Roberts in Human Centipede 3

Discussion in 'General' started by booper71, May 31, 2013.

1. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Beats me, but he hasn't been what many would call an A-lister since...well, forever. That being said, I just brought him up on imdb and he has a fucking TON of shit going on right now, so good for him.

2. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Went to the Human Centipede 3 premiere last night. Short version is I wasn't into it. Too comedic (way too comedic), too self-referential. Lots of actors vamping. Not nearly as violent as the 2nd, nor as bleak as the first. Suffered from "part 3" syndrome big time.

3. The Tall Man

The Tall Man Member

Utter crap. It makes the first 2 movies look like masterpieces. Avoid unless you really want to waste 102 minutes.

4. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

Yes complete shit (excuse the pun), lots of annoying shouting for the first 80 mins, centipede does not show until final 20, nothing you have not seen in other 2. Give it a miss, you will be happy you did.

5. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Here's my review.

Dieter Laser is a maniac. I was exhausted just watching him.

6. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

7. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

For those of you that waited Part 3 is now available on Netflix instant streaming.

8. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

yep I got it in the complete sequence box set that came out today which I mainly got for part 2 in color

9. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

I really didn't like the second movie at all, so I was pretty reluctant to continue the series. The brutal reviews this one has been getting didn't help. But since it was on NetFlix, I figured why not.

But I thought it was a hoot. It's nothing special, but just outrageous and goofy. I got a decent chuckle out of it. It was fun to see Clayton Rohner back on the screen. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it and it's not something I'd ever watch again or recommend, but I thought it was totally harmless. Definitely a step up from the previous entry.

While I can't say I'm a fan of the series overall, I appreciate that all three movies are so tonally different. It takes the same absurd plot and each movie caters to a different type of genre audience. The first was by far my favorite and the only one I might revisit down the line (but haven't yet). It's the only movie in the series that shows the scenario through the eyes of the victim, and that makes it the most effective.