Dexter Favorite Season

Discussion in 'General' started by othervoice1, Feb 11, 2011.

?

Favorite Season of Dexter?

1. Season 1

10.6%
  2. Season 2

17.0%
  3. Season 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Season 4

61.7%
  5. Season 5

2.1%
  6. I haven't seen Dexter

6.4%
  7. I have seen Dexter but didn't like it

2.1%
  1. Anaestheus

Anaestheus Well-Known Member

I'll second this opinion. Some of my friends were huge fans during the first season and I caught a bit of an episode while I was hanging out with them. To me, it was one of the most mundane and boring things I had seen on TV. But, my friends were going nuts over it. After finally settling down and watching season 1 from the beginning, I came to that same scene and realized just how much was really going on and was now just as crazy about it as my friends were. For those who've seen Season 1, it was the scene where they are cleaning Dexter's father's house and listening to records. One of the strengths of the show really is its ability to take mundane little interactions and pack them full of tension and/or humor because of the history leading to those little moments. The AA meetings in season 2 are actually pretty brilliant when you know all the things that lead up to them.

2. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Showtime just belatedly greenlit another season of Dexter. Michael C Hall returning for 10 episodes sometime in 2021.

Copyboy and sinister like this.
  3. Copyboy

Copyboy Well-Known Member

God, please let them pull a Bobby Ewing and redo Season 8 so this show can get a proper sendoff. The series finale was an embarrassing letdown.

sade likes this.